“Best Thai food in Victoria”
Review of At Bangkok

At Bangkok
Ranked #262 of 1,233 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Reviewed 25 November 2016

The service is excellent, and the food is wonderful. The menu is small and designed to present the best of a few varied dishes. The panang beef dish is our favorite and the pad thai is perfect. It is difficult to judge accurately amongst the many good Thai food restaurants in Victoria, but at this point, it is our go to place for Thai. We happily took friends with us last weekend to show it off.

1  Thank Fleurtai

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Among best I've had. I've tried lunch and dinner here. The Panang Beef was excellent. The Grilled Salmon too. Highly recommended by my wife and I. Good value.

1  Thank SombrioTraveller
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely authentic meal here, the food was piping hot and spicy, the waitress was charming, I would recommend this place.

1  Thank sylvia m
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We visited this place for lunch with kids and everybody enjoyed it. The waitress, Preda, was particularly charming with the kids.

1  Thank Marteen06
Reviewed 30 June 2016

I was killing time while my car was getting fixed and I walked past At Bangkok around lunch time. The place was packed and I got the last table. The lunch special was a choice of 8 familiar Thai favourites for a set price of $9.95. The outside poster board said "The Best Pad Thai in Town" so I tried it . . . that bold claim might be pretty close to the truth, especially as far as value. It was well prepared, very fresh, nicely spiced and a pretty generous portion, plus the specials all come with a teaser portion of their delicious Tom Kah Gai soup. The meal was so good, I met my wife for lunch there the following week and that meal didn't disappoint either of us. I definitely plan on trying their dinner menu. 'Bang for the buck', this place is pretty hard to beat.

1  Thank KJ_in_the_sand