“Simple and good”

Ranked #405 of 1,270 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We've renovated the restaurant and moved it from that old dull looking place into a more aesthetically pleasing place to eat. We made sure that our food has the authentic taste you're used to by great Vietnamese restaurants. We offer a variety of dishes including salad and spring rolls, pho (of course!), Grilled chicken, pork and/or prawns on rice or vermicelli noodles as well as a variety of blended drinks. We have no doubt that you'll love our dishes! Check out our menu below!
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Classic pho. Great tasty broth and good quality ingredients. If you are looking for atmosphere or ambiance go elsewhere. But if you are hungry for comfort food give this place a try!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

The food here is always good. The prices are standard. The menu and quality is almost identical to Pho Vy, which is often considered the best in the city. The major issue with this place is the atmosphere, it's dreadful. The buzzing noise from the sign in the window is mind numbing, often no music played, décor is lacking. No matter how good the service or food is, these issues are holding the place back. That being said, I have ate here over 30 times over 3-4 years. Please fix the buzzing noise.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Pho broth is great, plenty of meat and noodles in the soup. Service is nice and friendly too BUT... why on earth did I have to ask for the bowl for sauces?? Most pho places I went to have them stacked up on your table already.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Love this quiet little place. Best pho broth & pho I've had in the most classic way, in Vic. Extra veg is generous & sauces/accompaniments always good. Service is good but shy.
Only wish is a glass of wine or beer!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

This was my first visit to the restaurant since they have new owners. I ordered beef soup and asked the waitress if they could make it extra spicy. She suggested to have the spicy broth for the soup. The soup came with lots of noodles but a little meat , the shrimps were small and tasted freezer burn. When I paid the bill, I noticed I was charge and extra 75 cents for the extra spicy broth. It's only 75 cents but she should have told me that would be extra charge to substitute the beef broth with the spicy broth. The broth was average and way too many noodles, I will definitely not come back. I will stick with Green Leaf Bistro or Saigon Night!