“Delicious!”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My girlfriend and I decided to try this place after asking a few locals about a good restaurant.....and we weren't disappointed at all. The interior looked just like a brasserie in Paris and the food was just as good. We decided to order just tapas instead of mains to sample the variety of food and we excellent pate, fresh oysters, and amazing moules! I would come back here to have a romantic dinner again!

1  Thank Albeeau

Reviewed 1 January 2017

I know, I know, it's hard to get in, but we've figured out a routine (not telling). Not only is the food consistently good, but it's surprisingly good value considering the status and quality of the restaurant—and the service is great.

1  Thank CelisabethJH
Reviewed 30 December 2016

With a buddy so the romantic setting was wasted on us lugs. Food was very good, as was the drink. Menu selections were small, though. Relaxing atmosphere. Very fine waitress, and quite gorgeous, though again my buddy was a wet blanket when talking about observing her wedding ring! But we still had a great meal!!!!! (and there was no wait at all).

1  Thank headingaway
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Once again we had the opportunity to dine at Brass when we were in Victoria. Marc and his staff were great, food was fantastic. Wish I lived closer!

1  Thank buceriasgirl
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived at the Brasserie just after 5 and were told there wouldn't be a table available until 730pm. We were a bit surprised since you can't make reservations.
Well it was worth the wait.
The food is delicious. The staff are great. Knowledgable. We will return for sure.
My only complaint was that the staff continually wanted to clear our table even though we were still munching. Maybe this because they are trying to get tables moving for other guests. Over all it was a wonderful experience, well worth the wait. The food is delicious!