“Vegetarian food that non-vegetarians love”
Review of Be love

Be love
Ranked #35 of 1,279 Restaurants in Victoria
Price range: US$11 - US$16
Dining options: Reservations
Description: be love is an offering of sustainable organic cuisine to nourish and heal the body, mind & soul. Here to honor our earth community and one another, we mindfully source our ingredients, fostering change to provide a future of health, love & respect for all.
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Our group was a mix of long-time vegetarians and committed carnivores. The menu is extensive. I thoroughly enjoyed my rice bowl and my friends were very satisfied with their choices. People with specialized diets can be comfortable ordering the food with the vegan and gluten free options. Comfortable seating areas, perfect potions and comparable prices.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This place has the opportunity to be excellent. The dishes are creative and tasty, the vibe is trendy and interesting, and the service is great.

But, prices are extremely high for what is served and drinks are a disappointment. Our food was very good (mac and cheese was a lot of fun and the green bowl was delicious), but for ordered two mains and a single drink the bill seemed a bit steep. The drink I ordered was filled with ice about nearly tasteless as a result. Before this simply seems to be a litany of complaints: the food truly was great -- but the "sharp edges" in other parts of the meal left a bad taste in my mouth.

Additionally, an unexpected highlight of our meal ended up being some desserts which we took to go. They were fantastic -- and the two we got that featured peanut butter were a particular treat.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are ethical vegans and always search out restaurants that infuse compassion with taste. And Be Love is one of those delightful places that serves up kindness in the most delicious ways. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

All in all, not a bad place, but this whole "vegan" thing is overdone already.

Service was wonderful.
Food was excellent.

Where the difference is from other veggie/vegan/vegetarian places is the portion size and prices.

The portion sizes are smaller than the norm. We don't eat large meals but even we found them small. We left still hungry.

The prices is where I think is the biggest disappointment. Too expensive in comparison to other equal quality veggie places. The food and atmosphere are not worth 25 percent more.

Might try again, but not a must try restaurant.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The service is always great and your meal is on the table before you know it. I finally ordered the Mac & Cheese and loved it! A new favourite! Priced right and the place is always humming with diners.