All reviews beacon hill park no elevator full kitchen mount royale bc museum great location main building douglas street great kitchen small kitchen downtown victoria empress hotel reception area murphy bed within walking distance separate bedroom large room
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favourite places to go to on vacation and I highly recommend staying here when you go to Victoria b.c.everything is so close you can walk to it and the park is so iis not even a block away.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

After a mammoth journey from the uk we arrived at our hotel. The suites were lovely and clean. Beds very comfy. We stayed here 2 nights and Ryan at reception made our stay excellent....with his recommendations Victoria was fun packed and informative. Thank you Ryan

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skeepie
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I had a view of Beacon Hill park and I was so close to Victoria's main attractions. Transit was very close even to Vancouver. The kitchen had everything I needed. It is an old building but has been renovated since my last stay. I didn't like the creaky floor from above. No elevator.

Room Tip: No elevator
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This was our 3rd time staying at Helms Inn and this time we had the same suite as our last visit. Helms Inn is so central to every thing in Victoria and just a very short walk the the Harbor and all the attractions.
The room is very good with the lounge and small kitchen and the bedroom with a TV .
there is also an aircom unit if one requires it...
Would always advise any friends going to Victoria to book into Helms Inn.and book the suite .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Westralian
Reviewed 22 September 2017

The Helms is within a short walk walk from the harbour front so the location is great. I felt it was all a bit tired and slightly basic, but the room and bed were clean and comfortable.
There is no elevator.
There is no restaurant or bar. There is a small garden to the rear of the main building.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo