“Quick Asian Noodles”
Review of Noodlebox

Noodlebox
Ranked #518 of 1,238 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Southeast Asian street food, made fresh for Westcoast tastes. Our bold dishes start with delicious and nutritious ingredients because we believe real food is at the heart of great food.
Reviewed 10 June 2015

This busy little place is primarily take-out but does have decent seating for dine-in. Absolutely try the Spicy Peanut Noodle box.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

SO tasty! Bit pricey for my budget but SO worth it as a treat. One Noodle Box is good for 2 meals! I like that you can choose how 'hot' you want your dish & the type of noodles you want. Always friendly staff, great atmosphere and FRESH food!

Reviewed 9 April 2015

Love Noodlebox. - excellent variety in flavours and great service. They are always friendly and helpful and fast! Love this place for a quick bite or take out.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

Excellent service accompnied with great food. The black beans and garlic was fantastic with your choice of protein. Worth the wait and many options, including Gluten free. Has become a favorite stop.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

I have been to this place in the Uptown shopping mall several times before and it never lets me down for a quick lunch . I was there last week with my son and his friend and his wife. As usual being the soup fiend that I am i had there spicy chicken noodle medium hot , unless you have a stomach made of shark skin I would not recommend the hot I broke out in a gentle sweat with the medium . They have a variety of other dishes but as I said I'm a soup fiend. This place is usually always busy so that is in the telling, this place is popular and to be popular you have to be doing something right , they are and I will be BACK