“Lovely place to stay”

Villa Marco Polo Inn
Ranked #3 of 92 Victoria B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My husband I spent two nights here and it was a lovely place to stay. The house is beautifully renovated and the room, bedding, and bathrooms were quite posh and nice. The breakfasts were great and we would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and had a lot of helpful suggestions for places to eat nearby. It's in a beautiful, quiet, historic neighborhood right by downtown.

Room Tip: all the rooms we saw were nice
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Villa Marco Polo Inn

Reviewed 23 September 2011

My husband and I were impressed with the comfort of this Inn- the lovely carpets, the gracious furnishings, the fireplace in our room, the chocolates, cookies and wine, the marvellous breakfasts etc etc. If we did not have families to visit we would have been content to spend all of our time enjoying the Inn's amenities.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Villa Marco Polo is a beautiful inn located on a very quiet residential street very close to downtown Victoria. The inn is beautifully decorated. Our room, the Silk Road, was amazing! Very romantic! The grounds are immaculately maintained. We especially enjoyed the upstairs library with TV, computer, and self-service wine and tea. The service from the staff was amazing. The best part was the breakfasts! The meals were like works of art! Finest ingredients, freshly prepared, catered to special dietary needs and served in four courses. Amazing!! I highly recommend the Villa Marco Polo for anyone planning a trip to Victoria who is looking for a quiet, romantic, place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Traveled to some spectacular places round the globe but this place is till now is the best place I have been. The Serenity and Tranquility added with an amazing staff just make it top of the list for my next bucket list. Thank you to Wanja and Danusia.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 23 August 2011

My husband and I spent 4 days at the Villa Marco Polo Inn and we loved it! It was exceptionally clean, very comfortable, upscale and delightful to be there. The neighborhood was quiet and safe. The staff was gracious and kind. The food was excellent. The accommodations were excellent. The decor and grounds of the entire Inn is tastefully done and Excellent. We would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast. We didn't use the spa services but the other guests at the breakfast table ranted and raved about them, I wish I had used the spa service. When my husband and I return to Victoria we will stay at this place again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple