We were in Victoria last week for the film festival and stayed at the Magnolia. We couldn't have been happier. The location was perfect, just behind the Empress, but closer to shopping and theatres. We were able to walk everywhere. The view from our room was of the harbour and the parliament buildings. More like a junior suite - included loveseat and comfy chairs. Lots of windows. Super deluxe bathroom with separate shower stall - lots of water pressure. The service was attentive and friendly. The complimentary hot spiced juice in the lobby was a treat, as was the free continental breakfast (the oatmeal and waffles were delicious). We didn't have a chance to try the spa or restaurant (too busy going to films), but will try them next time. Certainly would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Canada - Vancouver Island