All reviews liquor store red lion is minute bus ride booking site room was clean front desk staff coffee maker small kitchenette mini fridge close to downtown uptown pans lounge toaster dryer rates
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a room with a kitchenette and everything is modern, clean, and pretty. The entire motel is well kept. (But avoid the Chinese restaurant downstairs!)

Front desk staff is friendly and helpful. Nice pool too. The motel is centrally located and within walking distance of a food tour that we took.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Over crowded room with flat pillows, no real bedding-just very short blanket and sheets, no bed covering. Room was not cleaned well, beverage ring on desk, garbage on rug, and human hair on the bathroom floor. Doors very thin so you can hear everything in the hallway. Slow, small elevator. Not enough parking at motel so we had to park in a back lot. I could not want to leave so I could turn on the heat on my car seats to get rid of my back ache.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hersheyno
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We really loved Red Lion Inn & Suites Victoria.
Room was clean with additional dining/kitchen room.
There were even oven with pans and other kitchen gadgets (we did not use them).
They have plenty of parking and it's only 5 minutes from downtown.
Probably was the best hotel we stayed during our visit to Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver area (we changed 5 hotels).

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank olegarr
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel with a good price for Victoria. Check in staff was very friendly. the room I stayed in was small and it was amazing they fit a kitchenette in the room. Room was clean but the bathroom was dated. Good cheap stay by Victoria standards. There is a nightclub and Chinese restaurant on site which I did not try.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Powick
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Booked our room with Orbitz a few weeks ago...called front desk the night before check to confirm and front desk employee stated my reservation was Canceled. I called Orbitz to confirm my reservation since Property could not find and Orbitz sent a new confirmation which apparently hotel front never received.
Upon arrival front desk clerk had my mother, aunt and 86 year old grandmother wait in the lobby for 1 1/2 and did not give them a room and stated he had nothing to do with Orbitz and that I had mad a big confusion and he would not give them a room.

DO NOT STAY HERE.... ANYTHING is better!! My grandmother was so exhausted that night and horrible front desk man would not give her a room..even though they had availability!!

Trip type: Travelled with family