The co-worker I was travelling with insisted we stay in the Erickson wing and the professional front desk staff upgraded us without a hassel although the hotel was almost full. Although I did not see the rooms in the other part of the hotel I was very impressed with our room: two queen size beds, ENORMOUS bathroom with TWO sinks, large soaker tub and amazing shower.
We walked to a restaurant right downtown and it only took us 10 minutes. The location is great, right on the water in the Harbour, our room faced the Japanese Garden in the back of the hotel. Beautiful!
We really appreciated the efficient, friendly service at the front desk, and the staff looked very smart in their business attire - first impressions do count!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Canada - Vancouver Island