Located a 10 minute walk from downtown Victoria, the Coast Harbourside provides a respite from the full bore tourism that makes the city such a great place for visitors. Located on the water, the hotel borders on a quiet residential area with some excellent and unassuming restaurants scattered nearby.
In season, a short walk to Fishermans' Wharf for Fish & Chips at Barb's floating restaurant is a must. The eclectic mix of commercial and pleasure craft, floating residences and businesses all sharing the dock is fascinating. Follow Dallas road for a longer walk, past the Heliport and cruise ship terminal, and follow the seawall to Holland Point and Beacon Hill Parks.
This is a relatively small hotel with all the appointments one expects in a good business oriented hotel. The restaurant is good but pricey for my government meal allowance! The rooms all have some sort of view except the lowest on the inland side. The staff are unfailingly helpful, and the concierge is quick to offer a ride downtown should the need arise.
A quiet neighborhood, great walking nearby and all the usual amenities make the Coast my favourite hotel in Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria has a whole lot to offer. Nestled between Fisherman’s Wharf and the beautiful inner harbour, our new Urban Style Hotel concept at Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA is yours to enjoy. Our Victoria hotel features a spectacular oceanfront location, providing one of the most captivating views in the area – Letting guests soak in the natural beauty and historic splendor of Victoria, right from their hotel accommodations. Our business hotel is situated on Victoria’s lively outer harbour, featuring a full-service 52-slip marina, award winning restaurant and gorgeous event spaces. All hotel guests are welcome to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service within the downtown core. Many of our well-appointed guest rooms & suites feature breathtaking harbour views. Our rooms come with complimentary wireless Internet and a range of modern amenities. Electric Bidet Seats (TOTO® Washlet), 55” flat screen TVs and traditional welcoming origami cranes, a symbol of hospitality, are standard throughout all. Most offer Juliet or patio-style balconies. These high quality amenities are signature features of APA Hotels in Japan and unique to APA’s Urban Style Hotel concept. You’ll also have access to our fitness center, with whirlpool, sauna and Victoria’s only indoor/outdoor pool overlooking the harbor - not to mention our signature award-winning restaurant, Blue Crab Seafood House, which has been recognized by Frommer’s as the “Best seafood spot in Victoria.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel And Marina
- Coast Hotel Victoria
- Coast Harbourside
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina By APA Canada - Vancouver Island