2,445 results
All reviews athletic club parliament building inner harbor victoria clipper steam room directly across the street small balcony black ball ferry harbor view room perfect location hot tub within walking distance ferry terminal the royal bc museum port angeles would highly recommend this hotel king bed
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

On the first day of attending Candid Creation Publishing's So You Want To Be An Author? workshop (an excellent workshop for those aspiring to be a published author), I asked Katty Lam if I could have a lemon slice for my hot water. She got me a bowl of it so that the rest of the participants could enjoy too. On the second day of the workshop, she smiled at me and said "I've prepared a bowl of lemon slices for you". Wow, she remembered and provided without me having to ask her for it! In customer service terms, she provided an awesome moment of truth for me. Her excellent service mindset definitely deserves mention here! She's an example of an employee who value creates, has initiative and is enthusiastic in what she does.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BernadetteChua
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Thiswas a treat staying at the Grand Pacific Hotel. This was a bucket list must do. The moment we arrived we were treatèd very well. If I had a querie they had the answer or had an idea. From the valet to the desk clerks we were treated just fantastic. We had breakfast every morning inthe hotel and the service staff were all very pleasant. I of the servers told me of a wonderful tea shop in the downtown core , easy to get to and it was all I was told.The cost is a little high but I was awhere it was not cheap.The virew from the room was great, the habour at night with the lights was treat.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one evening, had requested a water view room and were not disappointed. Lobby and room seemed to be recently renovated. Very comfortable bed (and pillows, such a rarity!), clean, nice finishes in the room/ bathroom. Gym is excellent w/ plenty of machines/ free weights/ yoga room/ steam/ sauna/jacuzzi/pool. Only disappointment was the bar - seemed pretty "tired", not welcoming, and in desperate need of a refresh. Nonetheless, hotel is a 5 minute walk from downtown. I'd stay here next time I'm in Victoria.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Booked through clipper vacations.

Location is right across the street from the ferry terminal. Very large.

Friendly and prompt checkin. Rooms were modern, spacious and comfortable. Little balcony for fresh air. 5 min walk to shopping, bars and restaurants.

Nice pool and gym in the lower level.

On the 7th floor and completely noiseless.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful stay for a long weekend. We had a large suite with city view which was beautiful at night. Service was great at the hotel. Everything was walking distance with great paths so it was easy to just roam around the water, docks, restaurants. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: September 2017