We have purchased 6 tickets for new year’s party that was held in the Alpen club house.
Each ticket cost us $87 which is a Total of $522.
The evening was an open buffet and tables were called randomly to go to the buffet to pick up some food.
Our Table was called last among all the tables and we had to wait long time till we were called (about 30 Min wait) however here are the problems we have faced;
- When we have finally reached to the Buffet – There was no food left- since previous people have filled up their plates with multiple portions. ( we could see other people’s plates left overs with multiple portions while we didn’t have food left)
- We did not have a server to our Table – we were told that the server didn’t show up because of the snow, so we had to serve ourselves while other Tables were fully served.
- We had to wait long time till the trays will be refilled however when the new portions arrived they were uncooked and raw food was served which caused us stomach pain.
There was nobody to ask for a Can of Water, so not only that we had to serve ourselves, there was no cold water and no ice available and we were given with Tap water.
We also wanted to drink Hot water but the Hot water tank was not refilled and we couldn’t drink anything.
- The Music band showed up as half team, since the drummer was missing as well as the drums set it looked very unprofessional.
- We were told that if we don’t have enough food we can use the condiments table, however those were miniature size of food and most of the time there was no food.
Needless to say that we were very frustrated as we came to celebrate a new years and we have paid a Full amount for a full service and food however we DID NOT get a full service.
We were totally ignored.
We will never go back to this place !!!