All reviews white spot student residence common kitchen yaletown roundhouse aquabus ferry room was clean rooftop terrace ping pong table stayed here for a few days short stay in vancouver parking garage busy downtown average size late flight homeless people staff at reception coffee maker
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location about 20 min from the main shopping area in town.

The rooms were spacious and kept nice and clean.

There is a kitchen on the top floor , which doubles up as a gym(a couple of cardio machines)! You can be eating tea while someone two feet away is pounding on the treadmill, very nice.

Overall a nice place, i would stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Just checked into hotel ..super nice front desk staff...wicked room on quiet side . Big spacious and super clean ! So happy we chose this hotel for our weekend away ...a staycation and concert ! Great location

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel was nice, good location for a great price! My room was clean however a couple of my friends said their rooms were dirty, cleaning staff came and cleaned eventually. At the end of our weekend stay however my sister in law forgot some perishable food (soups and whatnot) in the freezer/fridge she bought the day before from the Granville island market, it had mysteriously disappeared.. after her phone complaint and I had gone back to the hotel to complain, it mysteriously appeared again and she ended up getting the goods back the same day. It was a huge fiasco of he said she said. When I went back to confront the staff, I witnessed the front staff on the phone hang up on my sister in law. From what I heard a couple weeks later (when a manager followed up with my sister in law) the staff responsible for this was let go however I wouldn't trust going there again.. too bad.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank Meagan V
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

I couldnt complain about the room. It is clean and modern and there is nothing which bothered me. I had a late check-in and the guy at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. Location is perfectly fine and close to the Granville market - the walk over the bridge is an adventure on its own ;)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Stopped here for 4 nights at the start of our tour of B.C.
A lovely hotel on the edge of Downtown Vancouver. We received a very warm welcome on arrival. We had a room facing out onto Granville street which was a bit noisy with traffic and also a bus stop underneath our room. The room itself was very spacious and had all the facilities you would expect.

The area nearby is a little run down and there are a lot of beggars at that end of Granville street, however at no time did we feel threatened and were quite happy to walk past them.

My one grouse with the hotel was that the coffee making facilities were not cleaned or replenished each day although the room was serviced. Reception gave us fresh supplies as required.

Unfortunately for me the previous occupants had turned the fridge to the coldest setting so in the morning when I went to get my insulin it had frozen rendering it unusable.
I mention this as a warning to anybody putting insulin in a fridge to check the setting first.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple