Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
You won't be disappointed with Patrick's ebike tour

Patrick was so awesome and knowledgeable about the history of the area which was very interesting... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Chero33
Sunnyvale, California
This is the bike tour to do while in Vancouver!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2021
timac19
ON, Canada
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

This is the bike tour to do to get a great overview of Vancouver while getting to use the fun pedal assist bikes! From the moment our family met Patrick we felt at ease with his funny and easy going nature, especially with teens wanting (or not wanting pics taken!). We saw so much of Vancouver and it was enhanced by wearing one ear piece while Patrick pointed out the highlights along the way. It is a small group and personal tour that we highly recommend and helped us to understand the layout of the city at the beginning of the trip. we ran into Patrick again at Granville Island and also texted him for dinner ideas one night- he is THAT great :) Patrick took pics and sent them to me afterwards too which was a bonus. Thank you Patrick!!

Date of experience: August 2021
EnglishBay-11, Owner at Power Pedal Tours Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I must admit those a very nice words. Thank you. I do think it is just more fun to enjoy this city on a bike tour. The time I get to meet new "friends",.....makes my day,....and I am so thankful it made all of yours as well....lol. It was a wonderful and sunny day as well! Your daughters are angels!....lol....and fun. I enjoyed the fact that you all travelled together and were always smiling! Thank you again!....me.

Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Words can’t describe how my family felt about this tour with Patrick. He took the 3 of us on the best tour I have been on, and I am old and have been on a lot of tours. The ear piece and powered bike made it unique. He is an energy giver, to his customers and his community. He only takes 5 people, and honestly it makes it perfect. I would have paid 200$ each for my 5 hours, it is that good. He should be booked out months, but he focuses on taking care of the people in front of him making sure they are happy.

Don’t miss out, book him.

Dean

Date of experience: August 2019
Patrick S, Owner at Power Pedal Tours Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

I am so thankful for such kind words Dean!
I hope you all are enjoying back to school and Autumn time. Thanks for sharing so much info about how we do a tour....I do agree, those things make it a great tour......but for me it is meeting some great people every summer and somehow at the end of the day with them...........I feel I have been part of your family....so thank you very much too.

Reviewed 25 July 2019

Today Patrick showed us the high lights of Vancouver on pedal assisted bikes. We started at 10.00 am at Starbucks near the steam clock in Gastown, followed the coast line around Stanley Park and then all the way past the Olympic Village to Granville Island. We had lunch at the wonderful Public Market overlooking the harbour. A short ferry ride brought us back to the city centre, we ended our trip around 15.30 pm.

Patrick is a very friendly and experienced guide, we learned a lot about the development of the city and the places we visited. We received all the photos he took during the day, which was very convenient. The bikes were in a good condition and very easy to use. For our family this was the perfect way to explore Vancouver.

Thanks Patrick for a wonderful day in your brilliant city!

Date of experience: July 2019
Patrick S, Owner at Power Pedal Tours Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Wow.....thank you for such nice words. Had to show you all a great time! I am sure you will re-visit our area again!
It was a great day for a bike ride!....
Thank you for taking a tour with me.

Reviewed 14 June 2019

Yes, Patrick is the BEST tour guide! And on this tour you get to see all of the Vancouver area, Stanley Park, English Bay, Granville Island, etc. Patrick knows all the great spots to see and experience. Could not recommend any more highly!! And with the power assist, it's easy!

Date of experience: May 2019
Patrick S, Owner at Power Pedal Tours Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2019

Deborah,.....I am so glad that you joined our tour that day....you knew exactly what to do all day!....thanks.
I think the bike tour is one of the best ways to enjoy the city...and of course the pedal assist is the best......but I do enjoy getting to know you all when we sat and had coffee at English Bay and late lunch at Granville Island.....makes me feel like we all made new friends.819

Reviewed 8 June 2019

We booked this tour with Patric for the first day of our Vancouver visit. A great way to get s feel for the ate and it's history. E bikes were easy to ride and made the 28 km journey relatively easy.
Saw and learnt lots. A personable and very friendly guide.
Thoroughly recommend this as a way to start a visit to Vancouver or gain a better insight.
He does shout a coffee and lunch as part of the tour and they come just at ghdvtight time. There is no rush to get anywhere in a hurry, it is all about having a good time.

Date of experience: June 2019

Denis,....thanks for giving me a "shout out"......I do so enjoy showing off Vancouver to a great group of people...
It might only be 26 km....lol.
I do like that you mentioned that it was all about having a good time....with no rush....I think that is the best way to have a tour!....so thanks.