“Not value for money”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I emailed the Restaurant directly to book a table, they said they had one at 9pm, I confirmed this was acceptable but when I arrived they said I hadn’t had a confirmation but they could fit me in.
Nice food but overpriced.

1  Thank Terry L

Reviewed 1 January 2018

I've been to this restaurant many times and never disappointed. The wait staff and kitchen are like well oiled machines that work flawlessly together while still being personable. The food is French or classic but never to heavy or so nouveau that you wonder why you bothered. Their treatment of foie gras is always great. Wonderful desserts like a grapefruit soufflé. Not really a kid restaurant which is a plus for me. And with the exception of a few neanderthals folks dress up.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Close your eyes, enjoy the food and the wines and you are in Paris. Best French restaurant in Vancouver. Everything is perfect. Best steak tartare I haven't had in a long time. The price is also very reasonable when you think of the quality. It's also a lot cheaper than a flight to Paris. I recommend it without hesitation.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

This restaurant is highly recommended by our friend that we must visit and it didn't fail us. Very nice food and service. The lamb is really nice and the lobster soup is excellent. Environment is nice too. At the end of dinner, we were given the crocodile shape chocolate which I love it very much.

1  Thank MsNG1307
Reviewed 26 December 2017

They have some excellent wines, great cheeses and excellent selection of desserts.

The flavors were amazing and it is worth coming for just dessert to close out a great day or evening.

If you are dining on a weekend, make sure to plan a reservation more than a week in advance or you will have no shot at getting into a place that good,

1  Thank MrPKI