“Highly Recommend!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! This particular Banana Leaf- is the closest to the beach and so it’s extremely convenient to grab a bite after a hot sunny day of walking around and shopping. A great thing about this specific restaurant as well, is that it’s smaller than the other ones and so there are less people and less noise. I’d definitely recommend this location for intimate meetings with friends and or family. The moment you step inside, you’re greeted warmly and seated; water along with menus, are given shortly. I received my food and drinks soon after I ordered and was pleasantly surprised. Everything was tasty and great for the price. The service was fast and efficient and I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

* If you’re planning on coming here, the “Nyonya Calamari” and “Pineapple Seafood Fried Rice” are a must try!

1  Thank Raveen C
BananaLeafVancouver, Manager at Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hi Raveen C! Thank you very much for leaving such a nice review and mentioning our "Nyonya Calamari” and “Pineapple Seafood Fried Rice”. I am glad you had a nice experience in Banana Leaf. Did you know we just stared a promotion by showing review and get $5 coupon for your next visit? Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were really hungry after the sun run and decided to visit here! It was both our first time here and we were really happy with what we got. The portions are huge and the food was great. The servers were nice and greeted us with a smile. A little con would be that it’s small but in my opinion it makes the store really cosy. Also, the music is little loud but overall would visit again!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My family found this quaint and tiny restaurant as we walked down the road and entered without checking out reviews etc. we were delighted to find the place not too crowded so got a table immediately,

The service was quick and efficient and very very tasty. The staff were very obliging, the food was pleasing to the eye and our palates.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I recently came in with some friends and tried their 6 course tasting menu for only $18 per person. It includes appetizers, main courses, and dessert! Everything was cooked with excellence and incredibly delicious. The 6 course tasting menu is only available for a limited amount of time. I asked our waiter when it would still be available but they are not sure as it has only been extended due to popular demand. So I would definitely recommend you all to go try it before it's no longer offered! All the servers here were very friendly and helpful when we had many questions about the menu. Would definitely come back here more often!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Love this restaurant. Great food menus with a good choice for all. Food very tasty I had the scallops. A bit pricey but cooked to perfection.
My fellow diners were also impressed with one not wanting it so spicy cooked to her liking.
Nice atmosphere with friendly helpful staff
Will be back.