3,104 results
All reviewstableau restaurantlondon taxistanley parksteamersyoga matfloor to ceiling windowscar servicecorner roomcomplimentary bikesgreat boutiquecoal harbourrooms are beautifulquiet streetdowntown vancouverturn down servicefantastic hotelvalet parking
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This was our first time staying at the Loden hotel. Very classy yet modern boutique hotel. We are loyal to Shangri La when visiting Vancouver, however our last visit wasn't quite up to par and decided to stay here. Did not regret it for a minute. We stayed for two nights and can I say that the staff are unbelievably amazing? Every person we encountered were so helpful, very friendly, and just overall pleasant. I will mention that we were upgraded to one of their suites so my review may be skewed a bit...The suite was really really nice. We've stayed in suites before, but this one at the Loden was just on another level. I could have lived there, with its one bedroom, one bath, and full dining table. Bonus was that they had a playstation with one game, hockey, of course! It really did feel like we were home away from home, just a nice cozy home like feel.
Now, two things that I will mention:
1. Only one sink.The sink in the room, is way too small! The faucet is too high and to prevent water from splashing all over the counter, one would automatically put your head closer to the sink. However, because the faucet is to high, you have no choice but to hit your forehead/head on the faucet when trying to lower your head to prevent the water from going all over the place. Have a hand towel nearby to wipe up the excess water on the counter. Make sure your items are away from the sink.
2. The breakfast buffet at the restaurant downstairs, Le Tableau, was ok. Nothing special. There are other restaurants that I would prefer to go to that have amazing breakfast/brunch options. Not bad, but just average, nothing special.
Overall however, we will be returning to this hotel again when visiting Vancouver in the next few months. My new favorite hotel in Vancouver.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2018

This location was terrific. On the quieter side but close enough to walk almost anywhere. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better hotel. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2018

We were extremely impressed with both the hotel and the staff. The room was clean and outfitted very nicely with high end finishes. The staff was always available and went the extra mile to ensure our stay was pleasant. We will certainly stay at Loden again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018

All the people had a superb service that make us feel very confortable. Everybody was very attentive, always giving us any kind of support. The rooms can not be better. Great location! Definetely, we will stay again in the hotel. Congratulations!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Excellent all around! I enjoyed the convenience of the hotel and all of the staff were most accommodating.

On future visits, I would like to have a room with a better view.

I will certainly stay at the Loden again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business