“Fantastic Dim Sum ”

Ranked #3,037 of 4,138 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Fantastic Dim sum. Make reservations, line ups are long at any good restaurants. Mini size dim sum just like Hong Kong. Ha gao 6 per serving instead of huge 4 per serving like all other places. Infamous place for Hong Kong movie stars. Go early or after 2
Try that huge bun , can't recall the name but they come in 5 per serving. Food is delish, service at any Chinese restaurant is always not suffice. My people has not mastered communication skills and hygiene yet, and table etiquette. Just go enjoy the food. Well worth it, I recommend their food fo sure.
Enjoy

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Friends decided to enjoy dim sum for brunch and finally decided upon the Peninsula at Oakridge because it was centrally located to "the gang". The dim sum items arrived hot and in a timely fashion. Flavor, texture and eye appeal were fine. The only complaint was that the meal was overpriced and the restaurant overrated.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I like this Chinese restaurant, very clean and high end restaurant, although the prices are little more expensive than other Chinese restaurants, but the quality is 5 stars. I will recommend this place if you want to have tasty and excellent quality food.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Haven't had Dim Sum in a while. Decided to try this spot in Vancouver, B.C. while visiting family there. I arrived early for this occasion and wanted to look inside for my wife who was ahead of schedule with family members. The girl doing reception wouldn't let me look inside to see if my party was already seated so I could join them. She acted as if I was going to steal a bun or two!!! Very rude and unaccommodating. Practice good customer service would you?? Already, I was irritated with this place. But, we finally sat down and started our meal. Most of our dishes were pretty good. Especially liked seafood congee. And the 'house special bun' with the sweet yam was delicious. They kept our hot tea current. And mostly, the customer service was not too bad. But, the noise level of clanging around the porcelain dishes was very annoying. I have to say that most Chinese restaurants are oblivious to their own downfalls,,,they just keep on keepin on!!!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I will never dine in this establishment due to the rude staff. We originally choose this restaurant for dim sum convenience due to elderly parents in wheelchair and walkers. I have never had a restaurant with staff disrespect their patrons.

As many of their reviews indicate, rude staff and poor food. No thanks! I will take my business elsewhere and be treated with dignity.