“Friday $5 beers!”

Ranked #50 of 3,914 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southeast False Creek
Description: CRAFT Beer Market is a premium casual restaurant with a passion for fresh local food and great craft beer. Launched in Calgary in 2011, the CRAFT movement has been spreading ever since, bringing our special recipe of sophisticated comfort food, unique craft beers and active community involvement to new cities every year.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Had a great night, trying many local craft beers and because it was Friday, they were only $5. Barman was good fun and enthusiastic about the beers. Food was good, atmosphere was cool.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We really enjoyed the food, drinks, and atmosphere. We were part of a private party so I am not sure what the pricing was like and we did not order off the menu but the food we were given was good. My favorite "beer" was the Fruli. Loved it! Wish I could get that where I live. A fun place to go with a group of friends, fine for families too.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My wife and I stopped in for a late afternoon snack, I had the local beer sampler and we shared a few appetizers. It was a bit noisy inside so we sat outside, Very enjoyable and good service. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

A most enjoyable place for a relaxing drink since you are spoiled for choice. We found the waitress to be very knowledgeable about the beers on offer and a laugh as well. So much choice so we tried the mixed 6 pack one of ales and the other of lagers a real eye opener just how different they can be. Food is also available but we did not have any it's OK to just have a drink and no need to book we were a group of 4.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Craft was especially good to us. My husband and I arrived via train with all our baggage. The staff agreed to take care of it for us so we could enjoy a meal. Their veggie burger was one of the best we had, and we especially enjoyed trying local beers. The staff was so knowledgeable about beer! Really a perfect choice!