“Wauww. Best lobby bar experience”
Review of Spencer's Lounge

Spencer's Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #528 of 3,915 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Gastown
Description: Spencer's Resto Lounge, on the lobby level of the Delta Vancouver Suites, serves up casual flavours with a taste of the Pacific Northwest. Located on the edge of Gastown, Spencer's is the perfect gathering spot to enjoy a pre-event drink or sharing plates. After your event, return to sample our cocktail menu and Okanagan focused wine list.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Went to the lobby bar for snacks during the afternoon, party of 2. Had Yum Yum Wings and Cobb Salad with chicken. Extremely well presented and very, very tasty. Add a super service from a sweet waitress and you have a great experience. Very recommendable.

Tamara Q, Manager at Spencer's Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Jen S,

Thank you for your feedback. I love the Yum Yum wings too! I will be sure to pass your kind feedback onto Cassandra.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is the restaurant of the excellent Delta Suites hotel. We had dinner here three evenings of our five night stay as it was as good as the restaurants around and very convenient. I can particularly recommend the Pork Medallions and the Salmon and chips was good too. I disagree about the asparagus though: the salami (Calabrian?) was extremely sicy and the batter was thick.
Happy hour is from 3-6 when you can have a glass of v. good Peller Estates Sauvignon Blanc or Merlot for $6

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We really enjoyed Spencer's Lounge! Unique appetizers such as Salami wrapped asparagus - honestly it was so good!! Or deep fried Brussel sprouts - only if you like Brussel sprouts lol - they delicious. Nice atmosphere to relax in. Great staff!

Tamara Q, Manager at Spencer's Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Roxann H,

Thank you for providing great feedback about your experience in Spencer's! The salami asparagus are showcased on our Test Kitchen menu where we are trying out new menu items for our restaurant transformation when we renovate this year.

I hope you can visit us again.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

It was a bad weather evening and decided to not venture out so decide to eat on property. I had the spicy chicken sandwich and as I said before, it was good not great. I would simply expect a bit more from a Marriott in a large metropolitan area such as Vancouver. The place was very busy and everyone seemed to be having a good time and enjoying their meals.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I had the salmon and chips. The concept was interesting but there was little salmon with all the batter and it was a little greasy.

TamaraLQuinn, Manager at Spencer's Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Sonja709,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback from your Spencer's experience. I was terribly sorry to hear that the Salmon Fish & Chips were not to your liking. Chef and I will certainly look into this. This dish is generally one of our most popular ones with a strong following of regulars.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back for happy hour or to try a dish from our Test Kitchen menu. Please contact me directly I would love to have you back to turn your average experience into an outstanding one!

tamara.Quinn@deltahotels.com