“There are lots of place to eat on South Granville. This is a good choice.”
Review of Luke's Corner Bar and Kitchen - CLOSED

Luke's Corner Bar and Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Granville
Description: Luke's is South Granville one of a kind. A casual and friendly neighbourhood restaurant and corner bar in the swanky South Granville shopping and fashion area featuring fresh, local and natural food and beverages served with upscale touches. We specialize in seasonal offerings with fresh fish a favourite. Our famous burgers are made from premium B.C. grass fed beef. We have a fantastic selection of local draft beer and premium B.C. wines. We are open lunch, dinner and late night and for weekend and holiday brunch. At Luke's "You're Welcome Here"
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I have been to Luke's a few times. I have family in the area and this is a place where I know I will get very good service and very good food. When the weather is nice you can sit outside, otherwise there is lots of seating inside. As it is a very popular restaurant it can be crowded, but it is still worth the visit. We had five people in our group and all of us were able to find a number of items on the menu that appealed to us. We were all pleased with our food choices and talked about returning in the future.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Got the Salmon croquets .....over done and just a small ball of mashed potato really. It was one of the most awful meals I have had in a long time.
The Cob salad with chicken was also bad !! I didn't think you could go wrong with fried chicken......but there it was - Really bad and the salad was not nice at all
Would NEVER go back there again

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I was excited to try one of their unique menu items for brunch today. We were ushered to our table and then no one came over to offer drinks or food. No one. Three waitresses stared at us across the room. They offered water to the two tables behind us. I couldn't believe it! 10 minutes went by and no one had acknowledged us! I felt like they deliberately ignored us! They weren't very busy at all so there seemed to be no reason for us to be ignored. Terrible, terrible service.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Went for happy hour and sat outside. One of the main reasons to go for happy hour is for cheaper eats and drinks. Very limited eats and only small martini, small beer or wine on special. Hostess was friendly and wine was ok. Had fish and chips and scallops risotto. Small portions of fish and scallops and lack of major flavor. Ok though.........wont go back!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I went with a group of friends to Luke's after seeing a play at the Stanley. We ate on their outdoor patio which was great on a pleasant Sunday evening....although there were flies hovering. This restaurant had been recommended to us by friends who eat here often. Some might find the service slow but we were having a relaxed evening so were fine with it. The food was great, well presented and hot. One of my friends has a gluten allergy and they were able to offer her several selections to choose from. I would eat here again.