Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$29.80
from US$26.49
from US$44.90
More Info
All reviews hockey game vancouver canucks ice hockey great game sight lines team store home team stadium tour great seats gm place game night behind the scenes skytrain station bc place great tour lots of fun visiting vancouver
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Attended the Katy Perry concert Feb 5,2018. What a show!

Rogers arena played host to this amazing performer. Easy to enter and depart. Bathrooms clean and lots of pricey food to choose from. The sound in this venue was amazing! Katy's stage was a perfect fit and although the seats were very cramped, it was a great time. We attended the U2 concert in BC Place, the sound was horrible!

Will continue to attend concerts at this venue!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Mellie2013
Reviewed 19 March 2018

So I accompanied my daughter and her boyfriend to the Rogers Arena for a Canucks game. I do like live hockey, which I haven't enjoyed for many years since husband number 1. At that time I lived at arenas, as he was a hockey player-during high school, college and then we would attend Toronto Maple Leaf games. Second husband not so much-had kids and couldn't afford it. So needless to say, I enjoyed the atmosphere of a live game. We sat in section 109, aisle 12 and for someone with newly developed mobility issues that can be a challenge. I loved the game, San Jose Sharks 4, Vancouver Canucks 3, making for a good game. Watched the Sharks go off the ice a few times with injuries and watched the referees overlook some major slamming go on, so not surprising that there was a bit of a fight at the end of the game. Beer flowed and the wave was fun and you could see how people were into the game at St. Patrick's Day, with costumes and Sharks and Canuck paraphernalia.The seats were just over $100. each, like my tickets to a Mirvish play in Toronto. As a near retiree, with a limited income unless you are treated, it might not be where you are going to spend your money if you aren't a diehard fan but my daughter said, if she lived in Vancouver instead of Whitehorse she would definitely have season tickets. But those Whitehorse Timbits, they had a cheering section in our seats as my daughter and boyfriend live in that great city!!! Wonderful to see a young player score a goal as the Whitehorse Timbits played at the Rogers Arena! Go Timbits!!!!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Went on Rogers arena tour, it’s very reasonably priced and we were the only two on it so it felt like a private experience. The tour guide Ka was friendly, knowledgeable and went out of his way to make you feel like a VIP. Didn’t get to see the locker rooms as the Canucks were about to do their morning skate, but we went to the media room, the DJ/goal horn booths, the GM booth, the place where the Canucks have their lunches on game day, got shown around and got to sit down at the exclusive sections for season ticket holders who pay big dollars to have their own lounge area. Being taken into the penalty box and to ice level was a neat experience as well. Well worth the money and hour of your time.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed Rogers arena for the hockey game again this visit! Ushers, 50/50 ticket sellers & those selling drinks were all polite. We had some difficulty in getting around, but managed in the end and had a blast!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went with friends/family and had a great time watching the Canucks beat Boston. Concessions are pricy so we had dinner and drinks before hand. The best food I found at the game was the shaved roast beef sandwiches.