Lowest prices for your stay
US$270
PricelineUS$270
Hotels.comUS$270
Destinia.comUS$399
4,253 results
All reviews gold floor president's club classic hotel concierge staff beautiful hotel art gallery mini bar an upgrade pacific rim heart of downtown central location robson street stanley park notch8 lounge conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here in April for 5 nights and was quite disappointed with my stay! I stayed here due to availability and thought I try something new. I usually stay at The Exchange but it was sold out unfortunately. Stayed in room 763 and had a couple issues with the room. Firstly the bathroom is tiny, not much counter space to offer and no fan in the bathroom. Showered in lukewarm water with very weak water pressure. Upon entering my room, I tried connecting with the wifi but realized I had to call down for a password as no log-in information had been provided during my check in. Was asked which third party site my booking was with and was than provided a password according to that information. ODD! Upon logging in, I saw that I was barely getting any wifi. I called the front desk the next day and was then connected to their IT dept. They weren't able to rectify the issue as well, upon checking out I was told there was a charge for using the room phone to call a 1-800 number! Which apparently was their IT dept! Tried explaining that I was connected via their front desk and was told than they would take care of it. Room was also very warm during my entire stay. Was only told on the LAST day (after spending 4 nights) that fans could be provided or I could change rooms. The hotel's fan system was sadly still on HEAT mode despite it being spring and Vancouver witnessing some beautiful weather. Light fixtures along the headboards weren't working. Overall very disappointed with my stay, a friend stayed there a week prior to me and was also disappointed with her stay. I did speak to the manager briefly when I was checking out and the lack of service and empathy was depressing. It was a 20 second conversation with him saying "sorry to hear, have a safe flight". Another thing to note is that there are no signs to let you know how many people should be in each elevator, so brace yourself for awkward interactions with other hotel guests when entering the elevator. Didn't want to offend other guests when I refused to enter the elevator out of courtesy but one would think signs would be mandatory/much appreciated.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic time
The pool was heated, clean and quiet
The rooms were clean and very nice view of the art gallery
We enjoyed the friendly staff that checked us in and out
The door man was lovely
We would recommend this location to our friends and family

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent venue for the mandatory stay. Friendly, prompt, courteous, and great food. Hotel also has a designated exterior space for COVID guests, and the fresh air was most welcome. 100% perfect from check in to check out.

Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Reviewed 5 April 2021

The royal hotel is amidst the beautiful city of Vancouver.The ambience inside the rooms also very satisfying.Food they serves also tasty with the polite and sweet behaviours of the staffs.Morover the room is very clean and a nice view through the window .I enjoyed the foods beside the window looking at the busy streets of beautiful British Columbia.

Date of stay: March 2021