Lowest prices for your stay
US$269
Booking.comUS$270
Hotels.comUS$269
getaroom.comUS$303
4,254 results
All reviews gold floor president's club classic hotel concierge staff beautiful hotel art gallery mini bar an upgrade pacific rim heart of downtown central location robson street stanley park notch8 lounge conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic time
The pool was heated, clean and quiet
The rooms were clean and very nice view of the art gallery
We enjoyed the friendly staff that checked us in and out
The door man was lovely
We would recommend this location to our friends and family

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Excellent venue for the mandatory stay. Friendly, prompt, courteous, and great food. Hotel also has a designated exterior space for COVID guests, and the fresh air was most welcome. 100% perfect from check in to check out.

Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Reviewed 5 April 2021

The royal hotel is amidst the beautiful city of Vancouver.The ambience inside the rooms also very satisfying.Food they serves also tasty with the polite and sweet behaviours of the staffs.Morover the room is very clean and a nice view through the window .I enjoyed the foods beside the window looking at the busy streets of beautiful British Columbia.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

After having to extend our stay at this hotel for another few nights due to Covid restrictions in Whistler, the front desk manager Mr. Roushdy B. made us feel very welcome and comfortable. They also did a great job rectifying a small but understandable issue in our room. Thanks Roushdy and Aman for a great stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2021

I visited Fairmont Hotel Vancouver on March 31 where a little accident happened. I have forgotten my cell at home and in lobby I asked a clerk to make a phone call to my wife, so that she could pick me up. I was denied to make a phone call. The clerk said they can't do that. That is ridiculous and unpleasant.

Date of stay: March 2021