“GOOD HAMBURGER BUT...”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 28 August 2016

This is a nice place on the second floor of Robson and Thurlow St. at Vancouver Downtown. It has been good experience in terms of decoration, attention to customers, nice and neat ambience, but maybe I left the restaurant with the feeling that it was little bit expensive because the burger my son and I tasted were both no than good as we expected. A good canadian traveler on the airport suggested Us some places to go and this was one of them. The food presentation was very good as you can see in your pictures, and the waiters was very quick to attend our needs, but the taste of the Burguer was to me and also to my son not surprised at all. It is still good places and sure when I back to Vancouver I will give them a second chance, but when I left the place the feeling was "I have experienced much more better hamburgers -with not too fancy presentation- exquisite when you eat them". Too high expectations? Maybe. We will se next time.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We were in Vancouver Robson Street looking for a "wheel chair friendly" restaurant and find this one. Two families of 6 adults and 4 kids. Nothing special on the Manu. Mostly burgers. Bottomless fries were the frozen type. It's OK if you have no other choice! Service is very slow. The waiter we had was very nice!

1  Thank Peterwk99
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Rooftop setting in the sunshine!!! Good choice of beers, great service and nice food!!! The bottomless idea was new to me!! Loads of Caesar salad and fries!!! Had the popcorn scrimp and there were loads of them!! Great stop for lunch a few beers in the Vancouver sunshine. Came on spec, not disappointed in the outdoor setting for lunch.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Dined at this restaurant during our recent visit to Vancouver. The service provided by our host and server was outstanding. The burgers where incredible and the milkshake I had was delicious. Well worth a visit when in Vancouver.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We had the yummiest burger and fries. The restaurant was lovely and clean, meals were yummy and staff were so friendly. We had Eric V as our host and he was fantastic (very understanding that we were first time visitors)