All reviews bus stop continental breakfast tea and coffee two queen beds rooms are small stanley park metrotown skytrain drawers
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The place was clean and breakfast was good, 1km walk to nearest SkyTrain, lot of restaurants around, near to TD bank, Canada service center, friendly staff, but not much channels on tv, overall i would rate my stay as good

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write your review, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

6/19, I was checked in by Raj, he asked for my ID and card which I presented. He stated that he couldn't find my booking and I told him that the last name on the booking is either my new last name "L***" or "T****" my maiden name. After a couple of minutes he told me that he found my booking and told me that I did put a note stating my arrival at 12 midnight, I assured him that I did not state a note on my booking. I requested for a room on the first floor and told me that the hotel is full, and that 223 is the only room that's available. I went ahead to my room and a couple of hours go by, he called my room multiple times around 10 pm. I woke up, picked up the never ending call from Raj. He said that I needed to go to the lobby and confirm my identification and that there is a problem with my booking. Confused, I went down in my pajamas as soon as I can to resolve whatever issue that is troubling him. He told me that expedia has put my name under "Nicole T****" and not "Nicole L***" (my new name from marriage) and I kept asking him why did you not cross check this when you given my room? I gave you my ID and you have copied it? he kept blaming expedia for this. Not wanting to argue further, I went ahead and asked so what is the issue now? He said that I need to evacuate the room and move to room 101 because the initial room that he has given me was for another guest with family named "Nicolas W*****" (not quite sure if I got the last name right). Nicole L*** or Nicole T**** is far from NICOLAS W*****. And why all of a sudden, there's a vacant room on the first floor??? How stupid is this, really? how fair is it to wake up a sleeping guest over an employees' incompetence? I have a really bad insomnia and took a prescription drug right before so I can sleep soundly and only to be waken up by this BS. This is unacceptable. He couldn't even accept the fact that he F'd up. Over and over he kept blaming expedia for his own mess. -Message I sent the Manager.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Nicole L
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have never stayed in any of the Days Inn hotel chain, but we booked this one during our stay at vancouver since it was very economical. The hotel room were good with all the amenities like bed. mini fridge, ac, table chair and the rooms were well maintained. They also serve complimentary breakfast too but the daily menu is fixed, which was a bit letoff, as we had to have the same menu daily.It is also at a good location with good connectivity to the local transport as well. However, I felt that the rooms were a bit compact especially the washrooms.

Room Tip: Take the lower level rooms for the garden view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mayank O
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

I am glad that everything went so well with your stay with us. I hope you enjoyed the city of Vancouver, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My experience the attendant that helped me Sai was extremely professional and very polite . There needs to be more fellas like him working in hotels . Great job !!! And thank you . Hotel itself was relatively clean , for a breakfast it’s better then most at least the area is kept clean . The rooms are clean for the most part . Location of the hotel is ok . My experience was good i will come again if I continue to have the service that I experienced .

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Adventurer761889

It was a pleasure to read your review. Thank you, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Good location, it was central to everything we needed. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. Internet was a bit slow at times. Our keycards would take multiple times to unlock the door to get into our room. Our bedding had lots of stains.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple