US$409
US$306
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$312
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$279
US$496
US$403
1,259 results
All reviewscanada placegreat locationcruise terminalhardwood floorsvancouver downtownwaterfront stationwalking distancebudget hotelpre cruise stayconvention centeran older hotelmini fridgeshort stayfew blocksone night staycouple blocksbed was comfortable
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Clean and courteous and very conveniently located for all kinds of downtown activities. The hot water never really got hot enough, but we managed. The breakfast room downstairs was good...excellent service and an adequate menu.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Dave S, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you Richard P for taking the time to provide your review, I am happy to hear that your stay was for the most part an enjoyable one. I am sorry to hear there were issues with the hot water in your room,I would be happy to have our Maintenance team look further into this if you would forward me some details of your stay with us.

Once again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 October 2017

There is no parking at this hotel. You have to drive 2 blocks to their shared parking facility. I had to park on the street to check in and hope that my car wouldn't get hit. There is only breakfast served, no restaurant. Next door is a sports bar where you can get food to go.
2:30 AM there were people partying outside and it was obvious they were high. This went on for over an hour. Then the garbage truck arrived around 4:00 AM and picked up garbage with the crusher going. Just after that, an alarm started going off. After listening to that for an hour I finally called downstairs to be informed that someone was stuck in the elevator. The staff said they were going to go let the fellow know they were taking care of it. REALLY, you didn't go and soothe him when he first got stuck and started pushing the alarm bell? The reason they get any rating at all is that they didn't charge me for the room when I checked out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Dave S, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you RebaBritishColumbia for your review,

I am sorry that you did not have a pleasant visit with us at our hotel, parking is offsite and our website and all other websites list it as such, we are always transparent about this fact with our guests both in person and online as you can see from our many reviews regarding parking, as a Century old building (and like all other buildings of this vintage) we cannot change this fact and have negotiated a deal with what we feel is the most secure and convenient parking lot in the neighborhood. All of our guests whom travel with a vehicle park on the street just as you have, the hotel has a passenger zone available for most of the day and getting hit is simply not a worry (the hotel has been operating this way for decades and have never had such an incident). On the weekends for the time being we do offer a complimentary continental breakfast, we do hope to resume full service breakfast again in the near future. As for the noise, we are a downtown hotel, we cannot control what occurs outside of the walls of the hotel, our waste removal company does not pick up at 4 am though I will look into this with them and ensure that they do not schedule early pick ups. As for the elevator issue, it was an unfortunate incident, I had attended the hotel with in 35 minutes of being notified that morning and by the time I arrived the elevator technician was on site, from my understanding the guest had been talked to and was told that the call was placed and assistance was on the way, however they continued to press the alarm button in fear. We were able to get the guest out as quick as possible unharmed and we did our best in attending to the guest whom was entrapped, I am sorry that this incident effected you as well. Once again thank you for your review and we hope that you will continue to use Days Inn for your accommodation needs in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Room smelled like urine. They fixed this with some odor eater thing. Room is really loud, you can hear everything that goes on in the hallway. The rooms are old AF. You should put some extra dollars into getting a better hotel. Breakfast is probably the worst I have ever seen. Stale and dry bakery plus some yogurts. There was actually a staff member who filled up a bag of bakery to take home while we where sitting there.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Pay extra and get a better hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you CvonClausewitz for your review of our hotel, I am sorry that you encountered some issues in your stay with us. In regards to the smell I am happy to hear that the housekeeping department was able to address the issue immediately, though if you would please reach out to me with some details of your stay with us I would like to look further into this issue as this is something a guest should never encounter. As for the breakfast, we have recently had some turn over in the restaurant and do not have a part time cook at this moment so our continental breakfast is temporary, however our baked goods should be ordered fresh daily from a local bakery, I will look into your report this weekend to assure that we are serving fresh baked goods daily, as for the staff member, this certainly is puzzling as they are indeed welcome to after service take baked goods home (As stated we should only be serving fresh baked goods) however the expectation is that they would do this after service has ended, so I do apologize that they were serving themselves during operating hours.

Thank you again for your review, and we hope that you will continue to use Days Inn for your accommodation needs in the future.