Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Expedia.comUS$195
Official WebsiteUS$181
StayForLongUS$208
2,823 results
All reviews dockside restaurant public market great location water taxi water view the penthouse boutique hotel love this hotel easy access front desk staff within walking distance downtown vancouver sea wall stanley park creek gi aquabus
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We needed to spend a night in Vancouver and nearly booked at the Hilton DT as I have Diamond status there. At the last minute I reached out to the Granville Island hotel and booked with them, and I am very happy I did. Their front desk is helpful, friendly and efficient.

I live in BC and lived in Vancouver for 15 years in the past, so I know it well. Granville Island, even in pandemic times, is a wonderful place to spend a day.
I liked that the hotel is small and easy to access, parking is right in front.

We checked in easily and went to our Superior King room. I was very happy with the room, I would stay in it again. It was a corner room with views of the water from all windows. There was a desk and office chair, my husband did several hours of work from there in the morning.

We had a sofa, microwave, and small fridge, Keurig and 2 TV's. Good feather pillows, and lovely waffle robes and even slippers.

My only negative experience was with the attached Dockside restaurant, which I will be leaving a separate review for, and will never return to.

We did get breakfast in the room, and it was excellent. Best potatoes I ahve had in a good long while!
We loved the stay, love Granville Island and will be back.

Room tip: Room 234 corner room picture attached to the review.
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank TravelerT1111
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this hotel because of the friendly, professional interaction while I was inquiring, as well as the good price. I was not disappointed. Our room was perfect, had beautiful views of the marina and the service was wonderful. Highly recommend this small but personable hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021

The desk staff couldn't have been more helpful, very quiet room with a view across the water to downtown Vancouver, great location within walking distance of a superb mix of shops, restaurants and bars. Totally met all our expectations.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

We had a great staycation at Granville Island hotel. We ended up with a room with a beautiful view of the water and it made all the difference . We loved how peaceful and quiet it was. A.J. at Reservations, Blessie and Kim at the Front desk and Christine Louden the Hotel Manager were all great and made our stay memorable. We also enjoyed having breakfast at the Dockside Restaurant where the view was great and the staff were all very friendly. Its great to stay at Granville Island where we could take our time and truly enjoy the shops, the restaurants and the views - a part of Vancouver that is serene. I would recommend this hotel for a staycation (and for tourists when things open up ) especially if you need a quiet calm getaway.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

The hotel facilities are on par with some of the nicest hotels in BC. The location is amazing and the staff work very hard to make sure you're treated with respect. Service is prompt and attentive. The restaurant's food is amazing, and the setting is equally as good. The value for the room is unbelievable, making it all in all, an amazing experience.