US$300
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$278
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$375
US$356
Agoda.com
Samesun Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$225
  • Free Breakfast
Atrium Inn Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$208
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$392
US$329
Priceline
2,406 results
All reviewsfalse creekdockside restaurantpublic marketgreat locationart gallerieswater viewthe penthouseboutique hotelfront desk staffeasy accessdowntown vancouverstanley parkgiaquabusweddinggranvilletaxis
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We recently stayed at the Granville Island Hotel as we attended a wedding on the Island. We were able to walk and not worry about transportion etc.
We are sooooo glad that we did.
The staff were awesome. So very helpful and kind.
The room (we were in 326) was large, clean and had a breathtaking view of False Creek Harbor.

Granville Island is a very busy and happening place. Parking is a huge issue. Space is limited. Charge of $16/night even tho we stayed there. :-(

This was a kingsize suite and had a microwave (no fridge tho--not sure why) but there was a stocked fridge that was accessible by key for the overpriced chips and chocolate...theres a vending machine right outside the room for all that too. The fridge also stocked some beer and liquor so that was fine too.

The bed was AMAZING!! The linens were great. My only complaint would be that the pillows were very stiff and not very comfy.

There was adequate amounts of shampoo/conditioner and sundries...there was even an emory board (thank Goodness!) which I needed as I chipped a nail.

Overall...simply loved it.
Would recommend it even tho the price is too high.
Great for a one night treat (that's what we did).
No breakfast included...that would have been nice.
Paying for parking when you are a guest doesn't seem right.
Would go back for a special treat.

Room Tip: Take your own pillow.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Yes the price is extreme for a 3 star. The service is impeccable from the front desk to the maid service and everyone inbetween. Room 316 is a must have, very small but with 2 balconies and a ks bed made it perfect for our stay and will always request the same. We had lunch on the patio and it was delicious. Can't say enough about a great experience. This was our second visit, our first visit being in November with dismal weather but returning to the Granville each night was a welcome retreat.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Stayed here for a work related meeting. Good location and nice room albeit small. The a/c didn't work consistentely but they came to fix it when called but seemed to still be hot in our room or freezing. My husbands bike got stolen the first night and something tells me this happens a lot so store your bike at the front desk which they offered to do after it was stolen from right out front and it was locked up. It's a small property and older but has been reno'ed. The bed are comfy and clean and looked new. The shops are ok-over priced and kitchy. Front desk staff is lovely. Restaurant was very nice as well and the food was excellent. close to the Vancouver sea wall walking path and. You must go watch Jozef do his amazing rock stacking (ask the front desk where).

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I travel to Vancouver for business many time a year and treat myself to nice hotels as I own the company. This was my first stay at Granville Island Hotel so I upgraded and booked a room with a balcony. It was by far the smallest room I have ever stayed in, ever!!!!. There was a 1 inch lip leaving the bathroom and I dam near broke my toe in the middle of the night. Bathroom was so small I undressed in the room to use the shower. When leaving the room for check out I saw other standard rooms being made up. They were much bigger. My mistake was booking a balcony room. The location was great but overall way, way over priced for the stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Al M
Reviewed 30 August 2012

The service was excellent, the convenience was an advantage from parking to having access to the lovely waterside view for meals, to flexible maid service. When there was a concern about the room's air conditioner, it was handled professionally with the client in mind.

I would have liked the opportunity to work out in a room that was ventilated so I could use it when it got warm outside. I know this is unusual so this would be an extra. I also could have used their bicycles which I found out about later and which is a great service to have.
The only complaint is the small size of the room on the older side of the hotel and no pool for what I had paid for. Usually those come with that price range.
Enjoy,
Chaia

Room Tip: Know that you may have to choose between a nice view on the older side and a larger, brighter room on the newer side.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family