2,092 results
All reviews the concierge lounge stanley park canada place convention center high floor corner room steam room waterfront station within walking distance robson street excellent location cruise terminal very nice hotel harbour view water view water front front desk staff
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Great location, only a couple of blocks from the Harbor front. Without exception all staff friendly and efficient. Rooms interesting with lots of curved windows, so you can lie in bed and admire the view. Not terribly large rooms but plenty enough space. Only improvement would be additional towel rail in the bathroom to try and be environmentally friendly and hang towels for reuse. Large pleasant bar with a reasonable bit of atmosphere to it and very good live music. We had an issue when we checked in as the room was not made up as feather free despite going to great effort to request it as such, but it was corrected very quickly. Would definitely use again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank UKSarahAtlanta
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Location is the best thing about the Marriott Pinnacle Vancouver. Walking distance from the Skytrain, SeaBus and Harbour Air flights which made the YVR to bed trip effortless.

The lobby and rooms are certainly very clean but the overall feel of the hotel is rather dated. The rooms are very small bit my view of North Vancouver from the 27th floor was amazing. No issues here other than the rather small size.

I returned from dinner tonight to find a lovely cloth covered tray on my desk with 2 champagne glasses and 2 Collins glasses. Indeed immediately ran to the fridge to see if this was a gift from the concierge. Nope, it was simply a tray of glasses. I was actually craving chocolate not booze so I went to bed instead. Oh well.. Got excited unnecessarily. So what was the point?

The bar and lounge certainly needs some attention. Too bright, cold and without any overall character. However the late night happy hour prices were very surprising.

Well, 2 more nights here to effectively critique it with confidence. However,?so far I would not return. Not throwing in the final towel yet but craving a great experience nonetheless. We will see.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Clive C
Anson M, Senior Manager - Operations, Rooms at Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Good morning Mr. Clive C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us such detailed feedback with regards to your stay. We do apologize for the service short fall and will be in touch with you later this afternoon to further discuss your stay experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and have not gone unnoticed.

Hope you will enjoy the rest of your stay and we look forward to speaking with you.

Anson.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Well situated to walk to everything in central Vancouver, and really close to cruise terminal and for shuttle buses to Grouse Mountain and Capilano Bridge. Rooms were good size, comfortable beds and good views across the city and to the harbour. Good pub style food and drink in the lobby restaurant.

Room tip: Higher rooms have views
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Only stayed overnight the hotel was good enough to upgrade or room for harbour views - which was beautiful.
Bed comfortable.
Bathroom worked ok & clean.
Staff friendly.
Like most hotels in Vancouver can be abit expensive
Great location

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I will try another hotel when I am on a business trip to Vancouver again. Nothing stood out just a generic hotel. Food was average like most Canadian hotels. The room was small but comfortable. The bed was nice slept well

Trip type: Travelled on business
Anson M, Front Office Manager at Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Good afternoon Mr. Randall S,

Thank you for taking the time in providing us your previous stay experience. Needless to say I am disappointed to read that your stay expectations were not met. I can certainly appreciate how upsetting this is as I too would feel the exact same way in your position. I assure you that your experience will not go unnoticed and will be used to improve our services.

I do hope you will allow us this opportunity to welcoming you back to the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel and indeed, other hotels in our Marriott family, in the near future.