Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$144
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
Expedia.comUS$144
Agoda.comUS$144
StayForLongUS$173
1,613 results
All reviews north tower the club lounge family suite floor to ceiling windows large hotel corner room central location concierge desk king bed stanley park few blocks robson street joey starbucks conference downtown sirens
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021

Looking for a change of scenery, without leaving the city, I decided to take my family on a staycation at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. They were offering a very low BCAA rate that included parking, so thought it was worthwhile trying. I'm glad we decided to do it.

I had booked my room online, and checked in via my mobile app. I asked if any larger rooms are available for my family, but they mentioned the South Tower, where the suites are located, was entirely closed. They did upgrade me a higher level deluxe room in the North Tower. Based on their advice, I went straight to their parking right away before I checked in. The lobby was very quiet, and appropriately designed to space out the few guests checking in. After showing my ID, I got my keys, and a letter providing me some COVID details. As an elite member, I would normally get access to their club lounge, but because it was closed they offered 500 additional points, complimentary breakfast passes (for limited menu items for in-room dining or at Cafe One) and a beverage voucher per night. Overall, I thought the substitute offer was very fair.

Once I got my keys, we went to the elevator to wait to get to our room. Only 3 elevators were operating, and due to COVID restrictions, only one group could really go in at a time. But given how quiet it was, we never had to line up to get on an elevator. Our room was on the 25th floor, with a view over the corner of Burrard and Hornby. The room was actually bigger than I expected, which was nice. The decor seemed about one generation behind, but the extra attention to cleaning was really evident. It was spotless. The room had a very large LED TV mounted to the wall, and my son was happy to hook up his Nintendo Switch to it to play. Double sized beds were OK, although I prefer softer beds. The work desk lacked any USB ports, so I had to use my own chargers. Room does have a small safe, and a small fridge as well (although it was quite noisy at night). Noise was a bit of an issue. A hospital is across the street, so sirens were common during the night. During the first night, I heard a some very loud people down the hall that kept me up until about 1am, but thankfully, didn't hear them the 2nd night.

I did go to Cafe One for both my complimentary breakfasts and once for dinner. I did a separate review for the restaurant, but suffice to say that the food is the standard fare at any hotel. However, I found the staff very down-to-earth and friendly, and I thought they went above and beyond on service quality. They could have charged us for the little extra things to feed my kids, but they didn't, and I really appreciated that.

Location is very central in downtown Vancouver, and you can get to restaurants and shopping within a 3-4 blocks. But I would say options for restaurants is surprisingly limited within a 2 block radius. Good thing we don't mind walking.

Overall, a really nice stay for my very first hotel staycation. Given the cost of the room (including parking) in downtown Vancouver, a decent room, and very friendly staff, I would definitely consider doing it again.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Roary_and_Friends
Wall Centre Hotels, Owner at Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed comment on your recent stay at the Wall Centre. We truly value our guest's feedback and will ensure to pass along your comments to our associates in the various departments you have mentioned. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and hope you choose to stay at the Wall Centre for your next staycation!

Reviewed 10 February 2021

I stayed for a night here at the end of January and was very impressed with the Covid safety measures put in place. The check-in agent was very nice, as was the other employees that I conversed with. All areas were clearly marked where to walk, stand, plus there was lots of hand sanitizer, even in the elevators. The room clean as well. This time I booked a corner room which was bigger than the last room I had there but one thing I noticed, and this is really not the fault of the hotel, was that having floor ceiling windows offers a plus with the view, but all that glass draws in the cold as well, even with the curtains closed. I also believe that for the time being the South Tower is closed and one thing that I noticed this time that I really didn't notice the last time (probably because of the rain with this visit) was that the Uber/Taxi drop-off point was more close to the South Tower and though not extremely long to the North Tower, it was far enough to get wet.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank TorontoRobDT

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Wall Centre. We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and hope to see you again soon - next time we will ensure to offer you a complimentary umbrella for your stroll!

Reviewed 12 January 2021

Highly recommend a Vancouver stay at this hotel. I especially suggest the restaurant in these Covid times. Very well spaced out and quiet. So so safe, and such good food and lovely staff. Even if you are not staying here, it would be a great and safe dinner out.
Perfect location for a hotel stay, with the Art Gallery a few blocks away, the False Creek seawall walk and Aquaferry another few blocks away, and so much else to see downtown.
Thank you Sheraton-Wall for being open, for your lovely staff and services.

Room tip: Choosing a west room, overlooking St Paul's Hospital is our recommendation
Date of stay: January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Wall Centre. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you choose to stay with us again for your next staycation!

Reviewed 27 December 2020

Pros:
They value elite loyalist. Amid covid, even though they couldn’t have their club lounge opened, they gave me free breakfast and drinks instead. Which is understandable and appreciated.

One Restaurant is still open

Great location right in the middle of downtown.

Reasonably priced for the general public.

Cons:
Interior design slightly dated as it was built many years already. But still look clean. And the exterior looks really cool.

Would I stay again? Oo Ya!! Can’t wait to visit it next time when the lounge is open and the south tower is available also.

But for any short stay in the city, for the immediate surrounding, this Sheraton is my first choice.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank chrisflyer186

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Wall Centre. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2020

My wife and I decided to have a staycation at the Sheraton Wall Centre on December 19th and 20th.Firstly, they were offering great deals for BC residents and staying downtown can be fun. On arrival we were met by the friendliest staff who were extremely professional. It did not stop there, the staff at the restaurants were fantastic and the food was the same. We were sad to leave and will definitely be back.

T&L
Burnaby

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Wall Centre. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you choose to stay with us again for your next staycation!