1,080 results
All reviewsnorth towerthe club loungefamily suitespg pointsfloor to ceiling windowsbusiness hotelcentral locationburrard streetcorner roomcomfortable bedhigh floormini fridgenice roomwalked everywherecanada placegranville islandcoffee maker
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the Wall Centre for just one night but was welcomed by the lovely Front Desk staff. I've always wanted to stay here but never got round to it. Being greeted by the desk made me know I made the right decision, but what cemented it for memory was what I saw when I arrived in the room. Beautiful views from a high floor, upgraded room which included club access (first time club lounge user and forever thankful), and a bowl of snacks on the table with such a lovely card from Rachel Collier, thanking me for staying here and wishing me a good rest! I don't normally keep things like that but this is a card that will travel with me for a long while. Rachel,thank you so much; and yes, it was such a good rest! This is such a nice hotel and has all round good vibes from the location to the staff. Next time I'm in Vancouver, I'm coming back and it's because of people like Rachel who make such thoughtful gestures. Keep up the awesome work!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I often stay at the Wall center for business. Recently, I needed assistance in getting a table at a good restaurant on short notice. I would like to call out the exceptional service that Anastasia provided at the concierge desk. It was much appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CJ032016
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Very convenient location, only two blocks from Robson St. Staff were all very friendly, Connor from Maintenance was very helpful. Club lounge had a nice selection of food and beautiful view overlooking Vancouver.

Room Tip: Book a club room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank K S
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Currently staying at the South tower in a family suite. Checking out tomorrow after staying 5 nights. From the minute we arrived, we were treated very well by all the staff we encountered. We were also given vouchers to watch 2 free movies on demand in our room. We were able to walk to different restaurants due to the hotel's convenient location. The hotel was just a 10minute walk to the Aqua bus to get to Granville Island. The hotel room, the hotel itself are all great, but I must say all the staff from the front desk, to concierge to housekeeping were really exceptional.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CNJC
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is my second time at the Wall Centre. I am sitting in my hotel room now, and had to write a review because I am so grateful for, and impressed by the kind gestures of a lovely staff member named Joey. I'm in BC for a work trip. As I was checking in on Saturday, I realized--Oh No!--I had booked the room starting Sunday. The hotel was fully booked that Saturday, and I had no where to stay. Joey was staffing the reception desk, and assured me that he would help me find accommodations. He called a couple nearby hotels and found me a room at a reasonable price. The next day, when I returned to check in at the Wall Centre. Joey was at reception again and welcomed me back. He gave me a voucher so I could enjoy a drink at the on-site restaurant, and enjoy a film in my room. This was so appreciated after a long work day. The next day happened to be my birthday--I was feeling a bit blue because I was alone, with my friends and family back in Toronto. Joey greeted me as I entered the building carrying my banker's box full of work. I joked that I had a lot homework to do on my birthday, and Joey sent up some treats. Such a gem! I have to say that every other staff member I have interacted with at this hotel has been friendly, conscientious and professional. The rooms are clean, comfortable and modern. Every meal I have ordered was great. The best hotel experience I have had, by far. A special thanks to Joey!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business