Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
Expedia.comUS$97
eDreamsUS$118
Agoda.comUS$119
2,851 results
All reviews shared bathroom great location bc place single room room was clean rogers arena laundry facilities skytrain station mini fridge robson street budget hotel great stay within walking distance front desk staff central location granville island stanley park
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

My friend and I arrived in Vancouver as international students from Philippines. Since it was too expensive to shoulder quarantine fee (hotel). The YWCA offered shared accommodation for quarantine amounting $750 each for 14 days. Nice place to stay near Rogers Arena, staffs were very accommodating and friendly. Complete package to stay with telephone, television, microwave, fridge, hot and cold water, bath, eating utensils, and most specially wifi.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank amielaiski
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

When I come to Vancouver the YWCA Hotel is my first choice. It’s perfectly located downtown and close to all transit options. The staff at the front desk always go above and beyond when I stay here.

It’s nice having a kitchen you can use when your staying for longer then a night or two. Also very convenient having laundry facilities onsite.

The only thing that was wrong with this trip is that I always had to have the heat on. If I didn’t then I would freeze. The heater is very loud. So ended up turning it off at night and just dealing with the cold in the night.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
puspa affandi, Sales at YWCA Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Hello Dawn M, thank you for taking the time to review us and for your continued support! We are very happy that you enjoy your stay with us, but apologize that the heating fan in your room was noisy. We have shared your feedback with our Facility Manager so they can look into this.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Staff are helpful, friendly, well trained, knowledgeable about the city, the hotel, and the YW. The room was a sanctuary in Covid-time, as I needed to be in the city for a medical event. I needed a few extra items and staff got them for me and made life easy for me.
The kitchen is a winner - though I used it only for making tea and coffee.Sparkling clean and set up to be able to handle actual cooking.
It's a great place for women solo travellers.
It's a great place for people who want to be downtown - Robson St and the Library are just around the corner, so it is central and easy.
Great all round.

Room tip: Queen with private bath. I like being on one of the floors with a kitchen
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very reasonable price in central, convenient location. No plates, cutlery, etc. in the kitchen of because of covid, have to borrow from reception.

Hotel is getting a bit old and will need some sprucing up. The new wing looks really good, but I stayed in theold.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Elena C
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel,nice ,clean ,convenient,close to the market, grocery store ,5 munites walk to Stadium
The people who works there were awesome
Excellent place
I recommended for all backpackers try this hotel

Date of stay: November 2019