2,778 results
All reviews made to order breakfast free international calls fiji water gotham steakhouse telephone calls granville station free phone bar and grill downtown vancouver breakfast was included small elevator free bottled water street noise canada place small hotel front desk staff canada line
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I just finished my second stay at the St. Regis and I cannot think of a single negative thing to say. The staff are amazing (including one staff member giving up his parking spot and moving my car for me), the rooms are incredibly comfortable and well appointed (great beds!), and the included breakfast is a fantastic way to finish off your stay. All combined with a fantastic, central location and very reasonable rates!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
STregisVancouver, General Manager at St. Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank-you very much for your kind words about our hotel. We're so proud of our team and they great efforts them make to ensure that all our guests feel welcomed when they stay with us. We believe their efforts are what helps make a stay with us more personal than one at a big chain hotel.

I invite you to contact me directly if you have any other comments about your stay to share. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Vancouver.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This was a Great hotel. Very clean. We had great service from the front desk! The room had an odd musty smell some of the time. Great breakfast and great service from the dining room staff. Otherwise would highly recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: Not sure what this means
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank-you very much for your kind review of our hotel. We are an independently owned and operated hotel and guest reviews are one of the most important ways that travellers learn about us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other comments about your stay you wish to share. Thank-you for choosing the St. Regis Hotel Vancouver.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Stayed at the St. Regis on October 25, 2017. All the staff were excellent. I made many little requests and they didn't hesitate to help me with all of them. They went out of there way to ensure that I was a valued guest. The room I was in (305? 310? I forget) was cosy, but clean and very modern. The washroom was well-kept. Free breakfast was a very welcomed bonus for me. If I am ever on a business trip again to Vancouver, St. Regis is my go-to hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank-you very much for your review and your kind words about our hotel. Our team takes great pride in making sure that every guest feels welcomed and than every stay is memorable. It's wonderful to hear from guests who've enjoyed their stay with us.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you have any other comments about your stay to share. We hope to see you again should your travels bring your back to Vancouver.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

A Short Ride from the train station to the St. Regis Hotel brought us to a very busy area with countless stores, shops and restaurants over many streets and avenues. Our room was on the top floor (five) and it was a great room with an even better view. The area around our hotel is a bit hilly, but not too bad.
We discovered we had neglected to get service in Canada from Verizon on my iPAD. Fortunately, the hotel had free Wi-Fi, so we were okay. Large closet, bathroom and rich textured robes.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor (5) offer the best view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
STregisVancouver, General Manager at St. Regis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank-you very much for taking the time to write your kind review of our hotel. We're very proud of our city and we're always so pleased to hear from guests who've been able to get out and explore it from our central location.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This is my second time staying here. The service continues to be wonderful. The front desk staff are all great and very helpful. The rooms are perfect. The breakfast and dining room staff also excellent. Use of the Steve Nash gym is an added benefit. Hotel location was great. Highly recommend it!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank-you very much for your kind review of our hotel. The greatest compliment we can receive to hear from guests who've chosen to make us their regular Vancouver hotel. There's nothing more rewarding than seeing familiar faces walk through the front door.