2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$264
PricelineUS$264
SnaptravelUS$343
Hotels.comUS$231
TravelocityUS$231
eDreamsUS$264
2,620 results
All reviews bacchus restaurant box of chocolates robson square turn down service downtown vancouver soaker tub art gallery junior suite continental breakfast wonderful hotel bottled water central location the heart of the city valet parking wonderful stay stanley park kirby
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lap of luxury!!!
Attentive staff and ambience like no other
Designed with elegance in mind
Location with high end amenities
Romance built into design
Restaurants and bar 5 stars
Couples retreat like no other

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Glenn Eleiter, General Manager at Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rizkallahtraveller,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope to share our hospitality with you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came on a little staycation for my 30th birthday. Everything about this hotel was above and beyond our expectations. The staff were so welcoming and made sure we were well taken care of. They even left a card, chocolate covered strawberries and cookies waiting in our room when we arrived. We will definitely be back!

Dear britpower,

Thank you for staying with us on such a special occasion. We are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and helped make this a memorable celebration. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely room, lovely hosts, lovely fitness area.
Gorgeous bed in our suite, and great view.

Very memorable stay. It was a much needed break from what has become a very repetitious lifestyle these days.

Dear F6107CHkellyp,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review on Tripadvisor. It is wonderful to know how much you enjoyed your experience and that you were able to make use of our private Fitness Centre. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service I received was exceptional, all of the staff were helpful and very nice. My room was lovely, much larger than I expected and had a deck which was a very nice surprise. I was really looking forward to room service expecting it to be excellent after having dined at Bacchus but the in room dining was terrible. I don't think I could have had a worse cob salad, my creme brule was ok and then my yogurt & granola with berries for breakfast was also not good with about 4 berries and a small sprinkling of granola on a large jar of plain yogurt but my cappuccino was good. The service from the staff taking my order and delivering my food was very good and everyone was very safe and respectful of Covid protocols. I still have not seen my bill and I checked out 36 hours ago. It was supposed to be emailed, encouraging contactless checkout which I appreciated but have not seen my bill yet.

Dear Kelly C,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our personalized style of service as well as the comfort and spaciousness of your room. Our Concierge Team would be happy to assist with arranging a copy of your receipt. Kindly email them at concierge@wedgewoodhotel.com for assistance. Kelly C, thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

This hotel is a jewel in a crown. No question that it rates well above most of Vancouver's hotels. The furnishing and ambiance are first class and no detail is overlooked. The rooms are very spacious and provide everything you need. We also noted how clean everything is, which is very comforting with Covid 19
All our encounters with the staff were extremely positive and it felt they really like to work there and give it their all.
Unfortunately the dinning room was closed because of Covid and we really wanted to have dinner there. On the other hand we now have a good reason to go back and we will.
We can highly recommend this Boutique hotel to anyone. You would find it difficult to find a better and more beautiful place in Vancouver.

Dear theboss_8,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and appreciated the variety of health and wellness initiatives we have in place for our guests and colleagues. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again soon.