3 people are viewing this hotel
US$264
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$231
eDreamsUS$264
Trip.comUS$330
2,620 results
All reviews bacchus restaurant box of chocolates robson square turn down service downtown vancouver soaker tub art gallery junior suite continental breakfast wonderful hotel bottled water central location the heart of the city valet parking wonderful stay stanley park kirby
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely room, lovely hosts, lovely fitness area.
Gorgeous bed in our suite, and great view.

Very memorable stay. It was a much needed break from what has become a very repetitious lifestyle these days.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Glenn Eleiter, General Manager at Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear F6107CHkellyp,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review on Tripadvisor. It is wonderful to know how much you enjoyed your experience and that you were able to make use of our private Fitness Centre. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service I received was exceptional, all of the staff were helpful and very nice. My room was lovely, much larger than I expected and had a deck which was a very nice surprise. I was really looking forward to room service expecting it to be excellent after having dined at Bacchus but the in room dining was terrible. I don't think I could have had a worse cob salad, my creme brule was ok and then my yogurt & granola with berries for breakfast was also not good with about 4 berries and a small sprinkling of granola on a large jar of plain yogurt but my cappuccino was good. The service from the staff taking my order and delivering my food was very good and everyone was very safe and respectful of Covid protocols. I still have not seen my bill and I checked out 36 hours ago. It was supposed to be emailed, encouraging contactless checkout which I appreciated but have not seen my bill yet.

Dear Kelly C,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our personalized style of service as well as the comfort and spaciousness of your room. Our Concierge Team would be happy to assist with arranging a copy of your receipt. Kindly email them at concierge@wedgewoodhotel.com for assistance. Kelly C, thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is a jewel in a crown. No question that it rates well above most of Vancouver's hotels. The furnishing and ambiance are first class and no detail is overlooked. The rooms are very spacious and provide everything you need. We also noted how clean everything is, which is very comforting with Covid 19
All our encounters with the staff were extremely positive and it felt they really like to work there and give it their all.
Unfortunately the dinning room was closed because of Covid and we really wanted to have dinner there. On the other hand we now have a good reason to go back and we will.
We can highly recommend this Boutique hotel to anyone. You would find it difficult to find a better and more beautiful place in Vancouver.

Dear theboss_8,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and appreciated the variety of health and wellness initiatives we have in place for our guests and colleagues. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

I stayed in one of the penthouse units for an evening as a local getaway and it was a perfect, relaxing night! Room service options were delicious, the attention to detail and care (adorable Easter themed cookies) was unique and spa services were phenomenal. The service was also as expected of a Relais & Chateau hotel! Would highly recommend and stay again.

Room tip: Good views in the center of the city, close to museums and shops, old school luxury (Titanic) vibes
Date of stay: April 2021
Glenn Eleiter, General Manager at Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear nghopgood,

Thank you for sharing your experience of the Wedgewood with other travelers. We are delighted to know your Staycation was perfect, delicious and phenomenal! We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

We stayed at the Wedgewood Hotel as a staycation during the Easter holiday to celebrate our recent engagement and would highly recommend for other couples!!

The staff went out of their way to make our stay special and romantic - they had chocolate covered strawberries waiting upon our check-in and put us up in one of the high floors overlooking Robson Square.

As we came and went they always asked us if we needed food or activity recommendations and checked in afterwards.

Overall a great stay and we will be back soon!

Room tip: Best views facing east, recommend higher floors as they were quieter

Dear 675kerrya,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Wedgewood after your recent stay with us. We are delighted you joined us over the Easter holiday to celebrate your engagement - congratulations again! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another wonderful staycation.