Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$136
eDreamsUS$137
TravelocityUS$136
Trip.comUS$137
Booking.comUS$137
travelup.comUS$175
2,034 results
All reviews robson street corner suite bc place outdoor pool floor to ceiling windows sofa bed central location rogers arena an upgrade high floor valet parking stanley park hotel restaurant downtown area concierge hendricks gastown
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2019

We stayed at the Westin in November 2018 for a stay-cation weekend. The suite we had was comfortable, clean and large. We were only on the fourth floor, yet it was still quiet and we couldn't hear any street traffic.
We particularly enjoyed our time in the outdoor (heated) pool and hottub in the mornings.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank racmah
Pradeep P, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2019

Dear racmah,

Thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate you recommending us and we look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

The Westin Grand in Vancouver is fantastic. There really is no other way to describe it.

The rooms are fabulously clean, the beds are far more comfortable than even my own. The fixtures and furnishings are modern and well kept. Details are not only thought of, but capitalized upon. I found myself impressed at almost every turn. Guest comfort is obviously the Westin Grand's driving ambition.

The hotel staff was beyond helpful, and went out of their way to assist with the very small number of requests that we had.

I've stayed at numerous hotels in Vancouver and thus far, and the Westin Grand has ended my searching.

I will eagerly return to the Westin Grand in the future, excited to see what they have to offer.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kory S

Dear Kory S,

We appreciate your fantastic review of your stay with us. We are pleased to hear you had a great stay. We are also pleased to hear we are your go to hotel in Vancouver. Welcome. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2019

I always try to stay at the Westin Grand when in Vancouver as it is such a great hotel. Stayed here for one night in December to attend a concert at the Queen Elizabeth which is only a five minute walk from the hotel. Love the pool and hot tub which I used. Room was a one bedroom suite with view of pool which was fine. Very comfortable beds. The only negatives are elevators can be slow as there is only two and we were charged in error for an item in the mini bar - I hate that I had to phone the hotel to correct this - it just shouldn't happen.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jlharp
Pradeep P, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Dear jiharp,

Welcome back. Thank you very much for your comments and making us your "go to" hotel. We appreciate it.We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2019

Spent two nights at the Westin Grand in Vancouver and was very impressed. Fabulous location, easy to get around to most shopping and attractions. All the staff I dealt with were friendly, polite, very helpful and there was always someone around to assist.

The breakfast was a little dissapointing but there are so many great food options in the area it was not a problem.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank airlinesimulation

Dear airlinesimulation,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 4 January 2019

What you would expect in a Westin. HIgh-rise hotel so some great views of downtown from upper rooms. An older property is my guess and not as fancy as some other hotels. Each floor is pretty small so quiet and minimal foot traffic. I was on floor 23 and I think there was about 8 rooms on our floor. Plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Staff was friendly. Restaurant is better than expected for a hotel but a bit small so there can be a wait for breakfast seating. We stayed for week over Christmas and saw many families. There is a heated outdoor pool and a gym. Room has coffee-maker but there are two Starbucks outside the front door. The hotel restaurant also made a respectable latte in morning. There was a small stocked fridge in room. Since we were there a week we got a few things at the IGA supermarket next door, including milk. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LACanadian

Dear LA Canadian,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed our location and our amenities. We appreciate your recommending our hotel. We look forward to your return visit,