2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$141
Agoda.comUS$141
PricelineUS$141
Hotels.comUS$124
Trip.comUS$162
Official HotelUS$134
2,973 results
All reviews forage restaurant robson street french press coffee sparkling water gallery floor stanley park great location free wine tasting valet parking within walking distance west end each morning comfortable rooms hotel restaurant lots of restaurants central location canada place
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

I would definitely stay here again. All my requests were met. Happy wine hour is a nice touch. Staff are fantastic and very accommodating. Comfy beds and super clean rooms and linens. Location is right in the heart of everything.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

The staff put pride in their hospitality. From the second we walked in to the second we had left it was a great trip. The staff were over the top in terms of what they did for us to have a great stay!

Reviewed 21 February 2021

With the cold spell this month we were left with no water in our home and decided to make the trip to Vancouver until it warmed up where we live- this was a last minute decision and did not have high expectations, I tend to spoil myself on holiday with overpriced hotels, and all I can say is that the Listel truly surprised me. There were many amenities that added a touch of luxury, the staff were incredibly kind and accommodating, and although the rooms are slightly dated, they had amazing touches- specifically glass water bottles, organic teas and indigenous artwork. We truly enjoyed our stay, it was hard to leave!

Reviewed 20 February 2021

This is my second stay at the Listel. It is a smaller, more intimate hotel, more welcoming than the sometimes impersonal bigger chain hotels. I stayed on the 3rd floor which is decorated with beautiful indigenous art from the Museum of Anthropology at U.B.C. The staff were excellent; warm, friendly and genuine. I was happy with their Covid protocols in these strange times we’re living in. The hotel is in the heart of Vancouver, surrounded by almost every amenity and shop that you’d need or want, within walking distance, including Stanley Park. Despite being in the middle of everything, I found it a peaceful oasis after the hustle and bustle of the city.

Reviewed 19 February 2021

We were pleasantly surprised at the size of the room and updated bathroom. Hotel staff were pleasant and attentive. We didn’t get a chance to try the restaurant which was too bad but COVID has kind of ruined a lot of things, I guess. We were hoping there’d be room service so that was a touch disappointing but overall great stay and great location. The bed was also super comfortable :)