2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Westin.com
Hotels.comUS$168
eDreamsUS$168
TravelocityUS$168
4,026 results
All reviews stanley park tower room main building coal harbour outdoor pool heavenly bed sea wall harbour view canada place hotel restaurant robson street conference seawall downtown concierge cruise proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2020

We enjoyed a lovely "staycation" with a promo offered through Mariott Bonvoy which included overnight parking, and a $50 gift card for dining in the hotel. A complimentary upgrade to a room with a view was greatly appreciated. Happy hour in the H lounge was delicious as was our breakfast the next day in the dining room. Servers were pleasant and on the ball. Special mention to Renee at the front desk who saved the day opening our bottle of wine (housekeeping sent up a corkscrew that appeared to be from a dollar store.) Jeffrey from the front desk quickly got extra towels and soap sent up to our room when requested. We used the pool and fitness centre following procedures in place and in general found other guests were following procedures as well. We are VERY picky when it comes to Customer Service and we are giving a very rare A+ to the Westin Bayshore for this experience.

Room tip: Ask for a corner room on a high floor, the view is amazing
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank 346laurieb
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

Had dinner at the H lounge in the Winterlust globe outside which was fabulous ! Food was top of the line. So were the buck a shuck oysters for happy hour ! Then spent the night at the hotel. Check in and out is a breeze with the app. You can even get keyless entry on your phone with it. The bed was super comfortable and they gave us late checkout at 3.00. Love that the door slides open for fresh air too! Great part of the city to stay in.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2020

Very pleasant check-in experience. The room upgrade and loyalty recognition was appreciated. I was able to access the fitness center and pool anytime I would like (something I haven't experienced at most hotels during COVID-19). The room was very clean. The food at H Tasting Lounge in the hotel was excellent and also very convenient. I will stay here again next time I am in Vancouver.

Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

We had a decent stay here. I really liked the sliding glass doors that opened to the harbour. Beds were comfortable and rooms were large. I would consider staying again if the price was right. This place definitely met expectations and has all the amenities - I just found the property a bit outdated.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Weatherfrank
Reviewed 4 October 2020

My stay was in early May 2020 for work. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Geoffrey our concierge at the front desk reception was attentive and welcoming, ensuring that our stay was perfect in each way. He is a credit to the Bayshore and went Above and Beyond any of my expectations. I won't be surprised to see Geoffrey managing this property in the future if he chooses to aspire to that - well done!!!

Room tip: Harbor view if you can get it
Date of stay: May 2020