Stayed here in 1973 Dec 31, then again 1996 the just recently March 3rd 2012, Love this place, two renovations since my last stay and very upscale, great room and for $ 250 US, TOWER 14TH FLOOR WITH THE USUAL AWESOME HARBOUR VIEW. Will return for a couple of nights sometime this year, Great restaurant Cardero's next door, great prices, great food and ATMOSPHERE WOW ! A NEW and instant Favourite only drawback, parking $36 for the stay one day. was free in 1973 and 1996.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the shores of Coal Harbour, overlooking historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall and the North Shore Mountains, the hotel offers you the best of both worlds: an invigorating urban lifestyle and a relaxing resort-like experience. The hotel's 499 spacious guest rooms and suites feature stunning views over the water and the city. Our location on the water is unparalleled and will provide you with a one-of-a-kind West Coast experience, with downtown's thriving epicenter just blocks away and a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and cafes. The resort-inspired property features Vida Wellness full service spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pleasing variety of restaurants and lounges. Signature offerings include the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, WestinWORKOUT and RunWESTIN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin