Lowest prices for your stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$163
Hotels.comUS$163
StayForLongUS$204
All reviews stock exchange building martini room heated floors great location steamers club floor waterfront station canada place modern hotel great stay coffee machine heart of downtown business trip valet parking convention center excellent hotel bed was very comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really beautiful room, I was west facing and had the sun come in 3 times in the day between the buildings. Bathroom is done beautifully, and everything is very clean and comfortable. Really recommend for the quarantine, on the low end for price and is really lovely. Food is pretty good, you can also order food in from out of the hotel no problem. I had to because my flight came in after 7 and their restaurant / dinner service was closed. They instead gave me a bag of snacks which was nice!

Found out too late there is a side door for getting suitcases in the front entrance, I struggled through the revolving doors pretty comically and the security guard just watched me. Otherwise, check in/check out was smooth and friendly! I stayed later than I needed to when I got my results because it was such a beautiful space. Value is good for the place but annoying that there isn't a refund when you don't have to stay for the full 3 days.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roland Monteiro, General Manager at EXchange Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello 502missy,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room and lobby are good. Bell Person cannot help you with luggage due to COVID restriction. Food is okay, wish could be better. Basically contained inside the room until PCR test result came back. No major concern.

Hello VALT17,

Thank you for your review and your comments on Quarantining which can be difficult. We thank you and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, great for tourism but not great to quarantine. Food wasn’t good and recycling wasn’t even mentioned, the quantity of waste is huge.
Breakfast didn’t even have drinks such as coffee or tea and if asked for, they deliver it cold.

Hello vikytorres10,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry we did not meet your needs while you were staying here. We make every attempt to meet ethnic and other demands with our food service. Coffee and tea are available in the rooms.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I would like to start by saying that this was the worst hotel experience I have ever had, not even in Africa I had eaten as badly as this time.

The room, although it is ok, is not worth $ 329 plus taxes per night with the food, which is disgusting, you cannot choose what you want, you cannot order from a menu, no options at all.

At the time of check in, they give you a letter signed by the Manager, where he informs you that food will be delivered to your door at certain times of the day. If you are not hungry it does not matter, they leave your portion at the door, you also do not have a microwave to heat your food, very disappointing.

I read some of the reviews on The Managers responds indicates with his answers that it is a BALANCED diet with everything you need. I'll upload some photos of what they served me, breakfast was a disaster, they give you a muffin with a fruit, juice and water, and the lunches were always the same, potato salad with a sandwich, on Thursday they forgot lunch and They didn't deliver it, that was the only day I ate well since I ordered Uber Eats. On my last night they gave me a “Hungry man”, microwave frozen food that at Walmart is $ 3.99 (actually i checked is on Sale for $2.49) it was cold too, I could not heat it up.

The manager, May be an expert in Budgeting FOR SURE HE IS!!!!! he charges you $329 for a room and a hungry man, I would like a dietary Doctor or British Columbia Government Official to review his meal plan.

Then in his answers he always says the same thing just like a parrot, "We wish you continued safe travels during this very difficult time" yes, they have been difficult times and that is why he is trying to grab and overcharge you to keep his business a float and blames the government for it. SHAME!

By the way, I got Flagged because I Wrote the Managers Name on my Original review, he Should delete his name of his Profile when he answer his costumers on TripAdvisor his name is all over the place. The Hungry man Photo will remain.

Reviewed 10 April 2021

Horrible quarantine experience, almost no food and if yes, then super late and still half frozen, no meat. Ordering food in got lost or somebody ate it, maybe the staff was hungrier then me I guess. Poor customer service and if you need to call them, you ll be trying 7-15 times each time. If you quarantine just pick different place.

Hello Holanhoung,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I personally apologize for not achieving your expectations. I am sorry did not enjoy your food. Also during this quarantine time our phone call volume has increases substantially and we working to rectify our response time. Thank you for your time