Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$130
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
US$130
Free cancellation until 06/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$131
US$98
SAVE US$33
Expedia.comUS$130
Trip.comUS$129
getaroom.comUS$131
All reviews martini room stock exchange building heated floors great location steamers club floor bathroom floor high tech canada place waterfront station modern hotel great stay amazing hotel heart of downtown coffee machine business trip valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2021

I only live a 30 minute drive from the Exchange but booked 3 nights in order to disconnect and have a distraction free place to focus on a big business project without my usual everyday distractions at home with kids and "life". Staying at the Exchange was amazing the staff were extremely helpful and the hotel was clean, modern and upscale without being snobby. It was my oasis to tune everything out and get to work. Its location was perfect for taking short breaks and walking down to the waterfront and I was able to walk to nearby shops and restaurants take care of my needs. I never thought that I would enjoy staying in a hotel that is my own backyard as much as I did. I will definitely be back next time I need a distraction free space to disconnect, focus and recharge.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roland Monteiro, General Manager at EXchange Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Hello Ryanvh2021,

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate that you took the time to let us know about your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Really happy about choosing this hotel. Does not have a big chain hotel vibe, instead more curated with modern design and amenities.

The highlight was the included breakfast

The minor deficiencies were the toilet floor should have been moped (can see pee stains) and for a hotel in the FIN district, im surprised there is no business centre, where you can access a computer or printer.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roland Monteiro, General Manager at EXchange Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Hello LamarTimmins,

Thank you for your kind words. we appreciate your constructive comments as well. While we don't have a dedictated business center. Our Living Room right by the front desk, provides a comfortable work area and out team will provide printing 24 hours a day. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

We’ve stayed here a couple times and have had an amazing experience every-time . The location is great, close to everything. The price of the room is very reasonable and affordable. The rooms are pure luxury! Front desk very polite and friendly. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roland Monteiro, General Manager at EXchange Hotel Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Hello Explorer08196437938,

Thank you for the great review and your kind words. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2021

Nice boutique hotel downtown Vancouver - new and well designed in a central location. However the attention to detail was lacking and there were some issues with our room - clogged drain, broken coffee machine etc. Next time we would likely choose to pay a little more to stay at one of the other high-end hotels in town.

Hello hlee2021,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I have contacted you directly. We have dealt with the issues and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2021

Awesome location. Walk able to pretty much everywhere. Very nice and dog friendly. Only thing was when I first arrive with three big luggages and a dog after a long flight it would have been nice if I got helped with the luggages to my room. That could have made my stay perfect because everything else was very good.

Hello diutran88,

Thank you for your review, I have contacted you directly. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience your received at your arrival. We have dealt with the issue and it will not happen again.