“Gourmet donuts with unique flavors.”
Review of Cartems Donuts

Cartems Donuts
Ranked #63 of 92 Quick Bites in Vancouver
Price range: US$3 - US$100
Neighbourhood: Kitsilano
Neighbourhood: Kitsilano
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I stopped here with my 4 kids on a cold day to warm up with tea, hot chocolate and of course, donuts. The favorites were the citrus, vanilla bean, mango coconut, earl grey (the kids were not fans of the earl grey but I loved this one) and chocolate. The Kits location had games to play and linger while we waited for the weather improve. The donuts were good, but not our favorite donuts of all time.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I visited the Broadway location and was very impressed with the customer service and my donuts, but left when a customer entered the cafè with her dog on a leash. I followed up with a customer service rep online and was told that they allow dogs! I explained to them that this is against our city heath and safety bylaws. The next day, Vancouver Coastal Health sent an Environmental Health Officer to educate the staff and provide them with a sign to put on their door. The Cartems staff told her that they only allow people to carry their dogs inside, but this clearly isn't true. My friend has a huge doberman and they were warmly welcomed inside the Main Street location. I really appreciate it when dog owners follow our bylaws and don't make it awkward for those of us that are aware of health and safety issues. Service dogs are the only animals allowed in a premise that serves food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

their DONUTS are amazing! totally satisfies my cravings but also, there are usually about 4-5 choices that are both vegan and gluten-free which is SO MANY! would definitely recommend!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Cartems Donuterie on West Broadway is the place for deluxe doughnuts. Our favourites are smoky walnut maple and the classic. There are many other choices and daily surprises. Service is friendly, the venue is calm and spacious, and these indulgences are both satisfying and more-ish (as in you want more but shouldn't).

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Great space with large windows throwing light throughout the space. Bonus outdoor patio with roll-down doors to cover up from the elements or soak in the afternoon breeze.

Donuts to die for with the Early Grey variety a must dry - sweetness level of perfection and touch of moisture in the dough. Delicate balance perfected!!!

Earl Grey Soda a nice refresher after a day at work - recharge the senses for the night ahead.

A must go...yes a MUST GO!!!!

Date of visit: July 2017