“Great food and a terrific atmosphere!”
Review of Clansey's Cappuccino - CLOSED

Clansey's Cappuccino
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Clansey's has been totally renovated and now not only serves breakfast and lunch but is open in the evenings. My husband and I went for dinner and had such a great experience. The food was amazing - the Frenchie Pizza is incredible! My husband enjoyed the craft beer selection and I very much liked the wine. There is a fun funky atmosphere and the place has a good vibe. We enjoyed the lively music. The service was great and all the staff are very friendly and helpful. A terrific evening and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We're staying at an airbnb and decided to come here for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Omg it was delicious! The portions are huge. We were all very full. Later that evening we went back for appies and drinks. The atmosphere is quite unique and cozy. We highly recommend trying this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

It is now a bar and at the bar, they have saddles to sit in. They have craft beers on tap. Had some brandy there. I am coming back.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Got there with a friend just as they were closing the kitchen. They stayed open for us cause my friend is a local and knows them well. Had the veggie burger. It was so good.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Delicious food with vegan & gluten free options, they were happy to create a specially requested breakfast for me as none of the breakfast menu items were vegan although all sounded delicious! I also enjoyed the veggie chili for lunch the following day. Beware portions are large! The nachos was absolutely huge. Service was laid back and friendly. Neat atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2017