“June trip”

Misty Mountain Pizza
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Rossland
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The pizza here was very good and very fast. The people are friendly. It is a little hard to find and is a take out place only no eat in.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Mel L

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Order one of the standard pizzas or customize your order, it will be great. Can even get it by the slice

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Ordered the smaller pizza but mistake, it was huge and loaded with toppings enough for three hungry adults! We highly recommend this pizza joint, we had our half and half no problems. As we've just moved to the area we'll be your new regulars!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Iggina P
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

So far in two years of trying, I haven't been able to succeed in getting a pizza here. The posted hours are kind of a vague idea of approximately when you might be able to get something maybe. I give up. They close at 9 I call in an order at 8:15 and am told they are about to shut down the ovens so I'm out of luck. Frustrating but at least it's reliably unreliable. If that's worth something.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We ordered the 3-amigo's (basically a meat-lovers) pizza. Extra large was 18 inches!! One slice of that pizza was like two from anywhere else! My husband and I were eating it for 3 days. Worth the price (around $27). Be aware that the 3-amigo's is greasy though! Some people don't like greasy, but I found it great. Not sure if their other pizzas are greasy too. I'll have to go back and order again.

Date of visit: March 2017