“Truely awful”

College Heights Neighbourhood Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 August 2014

l was invited here for lunch and to watch the world cup final, the place was 75% empty, at kick off that should have been enough.
The glass top tables where filthy, greasy and water stained. The food took the best part of 40 mins to arrive. l had the lamb burger that had the look and texture of something that came from a Walmart bargain basement section, and would have been steep at half the price.
The waitress was insipid at best, forgot condiments and was more concerned about getting paid up as her shift was over that taking care of us.
lve eaten here before, a few years ago it was great, i don't know what happened.

Avoid at all costs

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Well my food came out lukewarm and looked like it sat under the warmer. Service was mediocre at best. The menu is far from pub fare.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

All I wanted was good, friendly service. All I got was rushed service, and an annoyed bartender who wouldn't even let me finish my question before slamming the phone on me. :( Maybe I caught him on a bad day. But that is no way to treat a customer inquiring about there establishment.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I have been going to this pub for many, many years and one thing has never changed....the good food.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

This pub is part of the Shooters group in Prince George. We are locals and visited here a couple of times. After one bad experience we decided to give the staff a fair chance and returned there during the week of Feb 17 2013. Our experience was even worse. An item which we did not ordered appeared on our bill and during our complain received utterly rude treatment as well as abuse and insult. Visitors should avoid this outfit and if you do pay a visit make sure you check your bill.