“One of the Best Eggs Benedict I have ever eaten!”

Coffee Garden Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 235 Restaurants in Prince George
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Coffee Garden Restaurant is the casual dining room at the beautiful Coast Inn of the North, which offers a relaxed atmosphere for all our guests. Join us for a delicious start to your day, lunch with the office or bring the whole family to enjoy a Prime Rib dinner every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night; the kids will eat free and we'll do the dishes! We offer a frequent diner program where for breakfast or lunch order 9 entrees and the 10th is on us!
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I have been going here for years and have only eaten the eggs benny but that is all I need. The staff are phenomenal (Tim always roles out the red carpet) and service is very fast.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

I am travelling for work and i found this place in tripadvisor. I have been cooking for 10 years and i was quite impressed. My eggs were cooked perfectly and my server Tim was very friendly and helped me out with some of the questions i had about the area. I had one little hickup with my eggs benny but it was still delicious non-the less. If i ever come back to PG i will come and enjoy a meal here again

Reviewed 7 June 2015

I was greeted by Karen and advised they have a full breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. As it was Friday morning it was eggs benny day. I have traveled across Canada and on Fridays I rate the eggs benny. Coffee Garden is now tied for Second with The York Street Diner in Duncan still in First only because of their secret ingredient. Service was great

1  Thank kh1298
Reviewed 27 April 2015

Dark room, outdated furniture and set up; menu heavily meat-based, few choices, no fresh breads, no croissants, just toast or buttermilk pancakes. Very expensive, and only Starbucks drip coffee (all you can drink). Can't really recommend it.

3  Thank AucklandKat
Reviewed 27 April 2015

We had the most delightful dinner - Prime rib, Yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes and gravy and creme brulee for dessert! The service was the best ever. We enjoyed a quiet corner to ourselves.

2  Thank carliewired