“Small city but with a big city flare”
Review of Winston's Dining Room - CLOSED

Winston's Dining Room
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

What a nice place. It is so quaint and cozy in this hotel restaurant. The service is top notch with the most pleasant serving staff. (They even laughed at my dad's jokes). We all had something different off the menu and everyone enjoyed their dinners. Lots of mmmm and oh this is delicious . I had halibut and it was the best I've ever had. Flaky ,tender and with the perfect amount of spice. Excellent desserts too. It was so good to find a restaurant in Prince George that has such comfy yet classy flare,it was like big city

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Moderately priced menu with many choices. I had fresh halibut with roasted rosemary potatoes and carrots. It was just perfect. Great wine choices and beautifully plated desserts. It is located in The Coast Inn of the North hotel, and was very quiet the Monday night I was there. Service was excellent, staff courteous. Wish it was in my hometown!!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I ate here (the lounge) 7 times in my latest trip to PG. The food is excellent and the staff are friendly. There was no reason for me to have to leave the hotel for supper as everything i had on the menu was great.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We ate in the bar. A warm and friendly place. Enjoyed our drinks and dinner. Server friendly and helpful. Prime Rib delicious as were our Winston salads.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Visited this restaurant a week ago and enjoyed an excellent breakfast--scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, thick toast and sliced potatoes--all cooked exactly as requested. Topped of with fresh juice and all was most enjoyable. Well done. Very reasonable price.