“Wonderful chef in the Coast Inn of the North hotel dining room”
Review of Winston's Dining Room - CLOSED

Winston's Dining Room
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Moderately priced menu with many choices. I had fresh halibut with roasted rosemary potatoes and carrots. It was just perfect. Great wine choices and beautifully plated desserts. It is located in The Coast Inn of the North hotel, and was very quiet the Monday night I was there. Service was excellent, staff courteous. Wish it was in my hometown!!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I ate here (the lounge) 7 times in my latest trip to PG. The food is excellent and the staff are friendly. There was no reason for me to have to leave the hotel for supper as everything i had on the menu was great.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017

We ate in the bar. A warm and friendly place. Enjoyed our drinks and dinner. Server friendly and helpful. Prime Rib delicious as were our Winston salads.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Visited this restaurant a week ago and enjoyed an excellent breakfast--scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, thick toast and sliced potatoes--all cooked exactly as requested. Topped of with fresh juice and all was most enjoyable. Well done. Very reasonable price.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Had a very good dinner last night at Winstons. Each of the four meals were very good and well presented. I want to note that the service was the best that I can remember having. Historically Winstons was always known as a special restaurant in Prince George and I'm happy to say that since it has reopened it has retained those outstanding qualities.

Date of visit: August 2016